**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

my idea of a fix for the mutant treasure island glitch

i feel like the bug for the mutant treasure island is taking way too long to fix. i think i have a solution that might work:

1. add the pedestals to the chests like you did in the expeditions events.
2. reverse everything the people who abused this bug did. if they got a bunch of shards, take them away. if they opened the shards and leveled up or ranked up someone they pulled from those shards, refund thier catalysts, iso, and gold. if they got multiple awakening gems then take them away. if they used them on a champion make that champion unawakened and refund all the sig stones if they spent any. if they got a lot of platinumpool crystals then take everything they got from them. if they formed platinumpool then take that and his profile pic back too.
3. maybe a temporary ban for those who abused this bug too far.

Comments

• Vp14Vp14 Posts: 30
    I would be fine with extra keys. I don't care if others took the advantage . I can be fine with anything extra for my account like keys. Not too much to ask for and the easiest and least amount of work for kabam also.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Imo, keys won't be that useful as you can't rerun path like the rifts and you can anyways get more than enough keys to explore a difficulty.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    People who exploited it way too much should be banned. Extra keys, like the person above me said, won't be useful. And asking to compensate for such a weird exploit wouldn't really make sense imo. (as in someone took a bunch of ags someone took a bunch of shards can't do that much for everyone now)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    YTBigS said:

i feel like the bug for the mutant treasure island is taking way too long to fix. i think i have a solution that might work:

2. reverse everything the people who abused this bug did. if they got a bunch of shards, take them away. if they opened the shards and leveled up or ranked up someone they pulled from those shards, refund thier catalysts, iso, and gold. if they got multiple awakening gems then take them away. if they used them on a champion make that champion unawakened and refund all the sig stones if they spent any. if they got a lot of platinumpool crystals then take everything they got from them. if they formed platinumpool then take that and his profile pic back too.

🧐2 and 3 will never happen
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    bm3epps said:

YTBigS said:

It’s possible:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16846/regarding-repeat-quest-rewards-exploit-clarification-added
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Brou said:

bm3epps said:

YTBigS said:

It’s possible:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16846/regarding-repeat-quest-rewards-exploit-clarification-added
    I don't think I'll miss my extra 10 5* sig stones them