**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected eq rewards restructure

Why has the rewards structure for uncollected eq been changed. I don't like it at all. No 6* shards for completion and no end completion rewards. What the hell is going on

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

The completion rewards have been distributed across chapter exploration rewards. Just explore the whole thing. It's very easy these days

My kid has a newly UC account. He can not explore it. A completion run of UC has been his only form of getting 6* shards, now he can't even get a 6*. And he is very close to his first.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Djin said:

You get 1000 6* shards for exploring first two chapters.

We get 900 on just completing not exploring and after ch1 exploring we get almost 1100 seems like a biggner uncollected player confermed reward...and after ch2 we get+200 more
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wait a sec, it feels like they buffed every reward except 6* shards tho 🤔
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If he just became uncolledted he doesn’t need a 6 star karnak to help him explore 5.3 or 5.4. He can do it with 3/45s or 5/50s.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    New:

Old:

Exploring first two chapter give 4000 t5b frag and 12000 t2a frag, more than 2000 5* shards.
    You don't even have to fight the final boss.

I think new rewards are more focused towards getting your roster prepared for act 6.1
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I really like it. The path rewards are great, and it encourages exploration. Very fun, and I’m also enjoy all the gold that were getting.
    Djin said:

New:

Old:

Exploring first two chapter give 4000 t5b frag and 12000 t2a frag, more than 2000 5* shards.

I think new rewards are more focused towards getting your roster prepared for act 6.1

At first we get 1300 6* shards by completing uc event Quist and exploring only ch1_2 but now we are only getting 1000 6* shards by completing uc Quist and exploring ch1_2 boss is not hard to go for one time run it takes few revives but when it comes to exploring seems like soo many path and soo many counter to boss that means soo many revives and unit purchase...if I was thatmuch skilled who can explore 100% whole Quist with only 4* or 3* then I think I should be cavalier and do cav dificulty too...but here we are not much skilled at first we can't do complition too but now seems like I can manage to explore 1_2 chapter but sudden pressure to explore may take soo much units and revives...and that's the problem....maybe it may takes time to enter and explore last chapter too but now seems like it becomming harder and harder per month....sorry to say but I don't have any option left....😢😢
  • Mercury79 said:

Djin said:

New:

Old:

At first we get 1300 6* shards by completing uc event Quist and exploring only ch1_2 but now we are only getting 1000 6* shards by completing uc Quist and exploring ch1_2 boss is not hard to go for one time run it takes few revives but when it comes to exploring seems like soo many path and soo many counter to boss that means soo many revives and unit purchase...if I was thatmuch skilled who can explore 100% whole Quist with only 4* or 3* then I think I should be cavalier and do cav dificulty too...but here we are not much skilled at first we can't do complition too but now seems like I can manage to explore 1_2 chapter but sudden pressure to explore may take soo much units and revives...and that's the problem....maybe it may takes time to enter and explore last chapter too but now seems like it becomming harder and harder per month....sorry to say but I don't have any option left....😢😢
    If you can't explore first two chapters you seriously need to git gud. It can be done with 4* maxed itemless.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Djin said:

New:

Old:

i don't understand, someone can make TD;DR version, thanks first
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I rather have the t5 shards than the 5* shards, I like it. Im at the point that my roster is deep enough that I don't even look forward to opening 5* crystals, they're just a means to get more 6* shards

Mercury79 said:

Djin said:

New:

Old:

@Mercury79 You are an experienced player who has done the Abyss "Quist" right? UC EQ should be a joke for you then.
    Bro I am not even cavalier
    slacker said:

Mercury79 said:

Djin said:

New:

Old:

i don't understand, someone can make TD;DR version, thanks first
    Your welcome bro