**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Treasure Side Quest - Add your information here to help with a Treasure Map!

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    left said:

Faseeh said:

How hard is Legendary difficulty guys?
    Can it be done with a bunch of 4/55s and a 2/35 6*?
    (edit- 2/24 not 2/35 lol)

Sure even blackbolt can do it. Unless u get wolverine weapon x as final boss. Good luck then :)
    Can weapon X be archangel'd? And among NF, AA, Domino HT who could counter both mags? Any clue @Faseeh?
    I did magneto with HT 5* rank4
    pretty easy.
    Nice. Thanks for letting me know mate (also thanks cat for the map)
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Great work on map mate this event is already fun u made it much more fun thanks @Cat_Murdock
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

How hard is Legendary difficulty guys?
    Can it be done with a bunch of 4/55s and a 2/35 6*?
    (edit- 2/24 not 2/35 lol)

Sure even blackbolt can do it. Unless u get wolverine weapon x as final boss. Good luck then :)
    Can weapon X be archangel'd? And among NF, AA, Domino HT who could counter both mags? Any clue @Faseeh?
    Yes he can just dont miss any parries and watch out cuz at 25 rage things he goes unblockable @Rodomontade_Boi
    Got it. Thanks
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    I wonder if they're now going to switch it up and/or make it completely random.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★

Here it is in hopefully a little better quality. Please note that the two bottom paths should have gates on them as well, that was something I missed. I’ll be fixed for the full map.

I don’t have the other difficulties ready yet

Huge thanks mate...amazing work👍
  • BogOlimpaBogOlimpa Posts: 25
    Epic map?
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Lol how do I get the key
  • mytoboymytoboy Posts: 9
    do you get bij miles moralis 7.500 5 star and 1000 6 star of randomly 1 of thise
  • BogOlimpaBogOlimpa Posts: 25
    Which lane of the platinumpool? (Crystal, mouth)
  • BogOlimpa said:

Which lane of the platinumpool? (Crystal, mouth)

The path that starts with Deadpool in Epic has this
    Cat murdock do you know when its going live
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Thank you very much @Cat_Murdock Much appreciated.
  • Do we also have an epic version? There’s really good rewards in epic such as a awakening gem, featured 5 star, and more 5 star sig stones
  • The iron fist to green goblin path on epic is a 5 star awakening gem
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Here’s the full list of responses so far if you want to find something before I’ve got the map together: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CBRqJqIFeHt6MpQ3yxNqi8XTWCQBNT__YY2JjJKu2I8/edit?usp=sharing

A little under half of the map will be unavailable until tomorrow because those lanes require a second key to enter. The AG in Legendary is one of those rewards.

If I run the AG path twice, will I get 2 AG's?
  • I went over the Epic responses, and unfortunately the paths taken weren’t super diverse. Looks like most people went for the AG or the Platpool pieces, so only ten lanes revealed so far out of 28. Much less than that for Heroic and Master so far as well so not enough for a map yet

We need to figure out where the featured 5 star is
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Here’s the full list of responses so far if you want to find something before I’ve got the map together: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CBRqJqIFeHt6MpQ3yxNqi8XTWCQBNT__YY2JjJKu2I8/edit?usp=sharing

A little under half of the map will be unavailable until tomorrow because those lanes require a second key to enter. The AG in Legendary is one of those rewards.

If I run the AG path twice, will I get 2 AG's?
    Previous to it being taken down, yes. It was a bug allowing players to get the path rewards multiple times. Once it goes back up this should not be the case.
    why it isnt up yet it was if i was correcly 10 o clock
  • I have no idea when it’s coming back up my guy
    i hope soo soon man i want those last 6 star schards for a 6 star i hope i get a beter one i have only one and thats was beast he sucks ik hope i can push or cavalier with it or do the boss rush