**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Cavalier Difficulty

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

how this post isn't closed after all that rash talk is beyond me.
    I think this is feedback too though so go ahead and complain about it but personally for me I haven't started yet but it makes sense what these guys are saying

Ghost and all can now do a bit more than 1 or 2 sp2s
    plus if you use the right champs you can get all kind of advantages like first quest has that skill fury
    i mean they give extra health but so much extra damage so why not go with it?

I think the rewards are fine 25% would be a bit too much
    the r3 6* aren't gonna be that easily available I dont think so

and just do 1 path here and there
    some of you even said you already have a few r3s
    you must be doing uncollected and master already? even if not
    its a game it takes grind its gonna take time
    you need to decide what to do and what to skip
    the company wants people playing their game for long time not just come and go
    you can't complain about removing stuff what others are already doing and you aren't just because you dont have the time to.

arena takes time. a lot of people dont do it. some do it. the ones who don't can't just come out and complain to remove it just because they don't have the time to do it.
    the people who grind will take the rewards home those who can't won't. they need to manage their own time better

Sorry I am partly to blame for that, but that I’ve seen that dude being a douche to people on multiple threads now lol.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    The 150-200 hit point mentioned earlier doesn’t sound right at all.

AA at rank 4 cleared a few fights and needed less than 40 hits each time. Gwenpool at rank 4 needed 46 hits. Venom at rank 4 was 52 hits. I even tried a rank 3 Vision Aarkus just for a laugh and he needed less than 100.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

I definitely agree. I personally was using 5* r4s and 6* r1s and was routinely ending fights with 150-250 hit combos. There are like 30 paths in cav. It adds up. I understand that I wasn't using the hardest hitting champs, but that is long!

Aside from that, I think the nodes were pretty well designed! The attack values are well decided and the class based nodes were pretty fun to play with!

You really think this difficulty is tuned to people using R4/R1's? That's Uncollected difficulty
    What are you saying it’s tuned to?

I’d say absolutely this content is aimed at that rank.

You need a fairly broad range of champs to explore the content, some paths require specific counters, but we’re supposed to have them all at r5 or above? Lols, ok.

This is easier than nearly every variant and those are all doable with r4s. The bosses here are nothing special, my r5 AA killed PX in 15 hits.

I like the event, it’s pretty fun. Can’t see I’ll have the will to slog through uncollected as well (I mean that in terms of mind numbing boredom) so then the rewards are pretty meh and I start relying on side quests to really progress.

Time-wise this thing is at least on par with recent variants but with much, much worse rewards.

Having said that I’d prefer fun content to do over grind/boredom but good rewards so I’m happy.

To the original point, gotta say I used a few r4s and r3s and my hit counts were nothing like 150-250 hits.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    So I’ve yet to come across any of these 150-250 combo fights... maybe it’s because I’m using the class specific nodes?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

Tiger360 said:

ItsDamien said:

I don't have an issue with the level of difficulty for the new Cavalier difficulty but the healthpools are entirely too long. I honestly don't want to spend 8 hours on uncollected. So please bump the health pool down or 25% t5cc and make it worth the time.

Have you actually played it or you're trolling?
    Dw pretty sure he’s a troll, sides with kabam 99% of the time, has terrible takes and insults you if you disagree with him
    You mean when I don't succumb to the outrage culture that runs rampant? Get back under your bridge.
    What are you even taking about 🤡
    I’m not even going to argue with you because you just proved my point by implying that I’m some sort of troll literally (not the type such as yourself that sits on the forums and craves to disagree with the majority. You probably have blue hair and screamed when DT won the election 🤐
    You assumptions are so dumb that you must be an actual troglodyte. The majority aren't on the forums, and the majority of the people who are on the forums are kids who cry about everything. But good try Zoomer, you're a 16 year old child who's brain isn't fully developed. Your opinion is worth as much as the trash I threw out today.
    Your using words like troglodyte which ironically are assumptions that I live in a cave (weird how I have an internet connection and a working phone in a cave) so you’ve just played yourself there. Yes, the majority of cav players such as myself can’t complete the content, and clearly the majority sided with @TheTalents (check likes and dislikes, but of course you only refer to them when they favour you) so maybe think about what you write before you slap post comment with that greasy finger. Also, you yet again have not disclosed your age and you keep mentioning mine as if it matters, I am more intelligent that you regardless buddy. This argument is over since I don’t want to plague this thread wit your nonsense and because you have no decent argument than your desire to be in the minority clearly.
    And yet if you took your adderall prescription and read all the comments instead of the ones that only align to your bias, you'd see that there are people who disagree with the sentiment that it takes too long.

Again likes and dislikes on this forum mean nothing kid. You want validation from a like, go to back to Twitter or TikTok.
    Again, you are being a hypocrite, in the last forums you said the same thing about agrees and disagrees until they favoured you. Your a melt that begs for attention and I guarantee you can’t even get the completion for Cav difficulty let alone the exploration.
    Here’s some advice you melt, take your anti depressants, turn off your sad music and get a job if you are above the age you claim to be. Pathetic excuse for a 5’6 male with a BMI of 45
    I'll have completion and probably exploration done by the end of the week in my own time and pace, but that's okay if you can't kid. It's okay to just be bad at everything.

No, in the other thread me and Thicco made fun of you for thinking that agrees and disagrees were relevant and made further fun of you when people started disagreeing with you, as if your logic was sound. You clearly don't know when you're being mocked for an idiot.

Also you plebeian amoeba, I have no idea what that nonsense you're spouting about at the end is, but whoever you just insulted, isn't me. Nice try through, but perhaps instead of trying to find out who I am, you can come up with some better arguments, and not throw such a tantrum that you have to try and find out about a forum users life. Pathetic.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    agreed the health pool is just too much in the new cavalier difficulty they should reduce it a bit
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Drake said:

I could not disagree more. I literally came here to start a post for the first time in my 3.5 years playing this game to say THANK YOU KABAM!!! These health pools make it worth bringing these super high damage champs or champs that need time to build up to something mid-fight. I can actually get more than 1 or 2 flare state with Sunspot before the enemy is ash. I can actually move through Aarkus' L3/L2 cycle. I can get an r5 Star Lord up to a combo where it's actually fun to see. It's worth bringing Aegon to EQ because you can actually build significant combos rather than end an entire path at 137 stored hits. And all of this on content where a player like me who needs to block isn't dead without actually taking a hit because attack values are appropriate for the level of champ that should be used!

I haven't been this excited about a new piece of content since... I don't even know when. Maybe ever. I feel that the new Cav difficulty absolutely perfectly meets the moment of where the game is at. I am so excited to dust off champs I haven't had a use for with fights being too short in some places or too painful in others to try champs that take time to open up. Oh! I just realized Mojo finally has a place to be good! (Tangent - He's utterly useless for average skilled players on 13k attack content; he's dead within a couple blocked combos and he takes too long to ramp up at that very vulnerable state.)

If these fights are taking too long, you need better champs or more maxed out champs. Tye entire game doesn't need to be about skill. Roster building should be rewarded as well, and this certainly helps that.

all what you said is good but 10% t5cc and not a full t5b aren't what we were expecting that's half a year to rank a r3 speaking of which is impossible since the 10% will drop on different catalyst classess ( it should have been a selector )
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Anyone done that
    Dulled
    Spiked armour
    Buffed up

Path yet? Wonder who you used and how it went or suggestions on options
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Daddrieda said:

Time consuming? Yes. But it’s nothing compared with Abyss.

Why are you comparing it to the abyss ? You want an abyss each month ? Lol
    Please refrain from misunderstanding. I was only using abyss as an example of how much of an tome consuming it is compared with monthly events. The user of this thread was complaining about the cavalier difficulty was time consuming. I was merely simply saying that the monthly events is nothing comparing with abyss regarding “time consuming” I did not state I wish every monthly events to be the same as abyss :) hope you have an good day ^_^
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    I absolutely love it . .take the right counter champ and its so fun !! well done kabam !!
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

AA at rank 4 cleared a few fights and needed less than 40 hits each time. Gwenpool at rank 4 needed 46 hits. Venom at rank 4 was 52 hits. I even tried a rank 3 Vision Aarkus just for a laugh and he needed less than 100.

At to your point, at chapter 3.2, doom himself only need 42 hit, hit sp3 took like 70% of health pool lol
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

So what I gather from here is people saying that high healthpools shouldn't be in EQ after spending a year crying about high healthpools and attack in Act 6 saying that's not where they belong. You guys who just moan about everything really need to decide what it is you want. I'll make it easy for you though, "Kabam please give us overtuned rewards for moderately difficult to easy content repeatedly so I can stack up my roster for absolutely no reason whatsoever since all content is easy enough to nap through"

There ya go. I've summed up most of your pointless cries

Yeah whats wrong with that? I fail to see the problem. High health pools doesn't make things harder unless you have modified degen damage or something. The attack values I have no issue with as I already stated.
    Shamir51 said:

That's a lie buddy. I have full suicides and a r5 venom and wasn't finishing fights in under 50 hits. If you want to prove me wrong post a screenshot. If you're using a 30% boost please state that but to make up stuff isn't cool.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Shamir51 said:

That's a lie buddy. I have full suicides and a r5 venom and wasn't finishing fights in under 50 hits. If you want to prove me wrong post a screenshot. If you're using a 30% boost please state that but to make up stuff isn't cool.
    It's called used the class benefit nodes to your advantage instead of just using the champs you normally use
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

Anyone done that
    Dulled
    Spiked armour
    Buffed up

Path yet? Wonder who you used and how it went or suggestions on options

Hyperion

Nick with no suicides or boosts in the skill quest
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Shamir51 said:

It's called used the class benefit nodes to your advantage instead of just using the champs you normally use
    You must be joking, the only class benefit potent enough to reduce match times that significantly was the mystic one.
    And none of the class benefits apply to the bosses so all of them are long (exception being cheesing apocalypse with ghost and warlock with magneto)

Shamir51 said:

I understand how to play it still takes too long. NF is one champion which you had to be on his death with his boosted attack. Post a pick with R5 blade and show a screenshot of how many hits it takes. Not everybody has NF and thats not certainly across the board.

Don't insult my intelligence again.

Shamir51 said:

You must be joking, the only class benefit potent enough to reduce match times that significantly was the mystic one.
    And none of the class benefits apply to the bosses so all of them are long (exception being cheesing apocalypse with ghost and warlock with magneto)
    He is clearly trolling. If you like the health pools as is good for you. I would like it reduced or more shards especially 6 star shards or a selector for the t5cc. You all stay sabotaging yourselves and you don't even know it.

Shamir51 said:

I understand how to play it still takes too long. NF is one champion which you had to be on his death with his boosted attack. Post a pick with R5 blade and show a screenshot of how many hits it takes. Not everybody has NF and thats not certainly across the board.

Don't insult my intelligence again.
    That was the first fight of the quest with LMD active. Try again. I don't have a R5 blade bc I don't use useless champs.

You obviously don't understand as well as you seem to think you do

Shamir51 said:

Not even remotely true. The skill and science benefits are quite large as well as is the mutant one if you're using the right champs
    Nick does fights in about 30 hits in real Nick mode.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Not even remotely true. The skill and science benefits are quite large as well as is the mutant one if you're using the right champs
    You forget the cosmic one, just champ can genarate many buffs like hyperion, did it with him ,able to deal 20k medium hit and much more