**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The September Event Quest has arrived: Witness The Rise of X!

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Having fun in the new event, but is the mutant bonus node in 3.1 broken for anyone else? Bleed potency doesn’t reduce, and I don’t get a prowess buff?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

The Cavalier difficultly is way easier than I thought it would be. Thumbs up to KABAM

You must of missed this part then

That path isn't actually hard.
    Tell me bc i been struggling that i gave up
  • harsh8029harsh8029 Posts: 10
    edited September 2020
    We used to get 1k+ 6 star shards for completion of uncollected difficulty.... Why is it removed now?🥺.... I'm so close for my second 6 star crystal! 😣
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    harsh8029 said:

We used to get 1k+ 6 star shards for completion of uncollected difficulty.... Why is it removed now?🥺.... I'm so close for my second 6 star crystal! 😣

It was moved to Exploration and Path Rewards.
  • freezerfreezer Posts: 36
    No completion awards for uncollected and cavalier?! Poor form Kabam
  • harsh8029harsh8029 Posts: 10

harsh8029 said:

It was moved to Exploration and Path Rewards.
    But there's no 6 star shards on any paths 🤔
  • BiggusOmegaBiggusOmega Posts: 43

harsh8029 said:

Its not. Its just been placed into the map I believe and within chapter completion rewards
    There are no 6* rewards in quest on Uncollected
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike where r the units in uncollected events
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    XZANDER44 said:

@Kabam Miike where r the units in uncollected events

Its from October
  • darkregemdarkregem Posts: 1
    edited September 2020

Hi folks! Just wanted to jump in and let you know that the "missing" Completion rewards for Uncollected and Cavalier are a part of the rewards overhaul. You can find out more about it in our previous forum post on the subject.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219562/event-quest-rewards-update-and-cavalier-difficulty

I have read it, it has already been the worst mistake they could make, because doing it, does not make any sense, leave the rewards as they were both for uncollected and cavalier, with the new reward system it is more work and less reward, some for time we can´t explore everything and deny the same rewards we had before? It's crazy, solve this thing that makes you lose more and more interest in this game
    Haji_Saab said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

The Cavalier difficultly is way easier than I thought it would be. Thumbs up to KABAM

Used a CapIW 4* for that path. Parry heavy sp2 to victory. I had science, cosmic and tech in my team. Void took Mordo.
    No cap iw at all lol
  • live2fightlive2fight Posts: 9
    what did you do to uncollected rewards?? theres no real bump up in 5 star or 6 star shards.. Its exactly same just some extra t4cc and t2a but you took away completion rewards and made it look even worst.. shame on you Kabam..
  • Kabam. The missing completion rewards are annoying. Put them back where they belong. Also, you said that they would be apart of it. And suddenly they’re gone. It specifically says that we’ll be getting completion rewards after getting through the first 3 chapters. I’ve done that and still have nothing. You guys have done people dirty over the past few months. This just feels like more salt in the wound. Fix your ****.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Used a CapIW 4* for that path. Parry heavy sp2 to victory. I had science, cosmic and tech in my team. Void took Mordo.
    No cap iw at all lol
    a duped cap lol .. be sure to preface that suggestion.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Find it kind of weird that the offer at the end of Cav is almost as good as the rewards for doing it. I know this is a business but that seems odd to me. I understand spenders will (and should) get ahead of others, but almost doubling the rewards every month seems excessive.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Still working on exploration and there are a couple challenging fights(like Apocalypse) but overall cavalier difficulty is really good.

I love the way the "class gates" are here. You're not required to use any specific class but if you do, you get a boost that plays nicely with the node design. You want to use that class but if you don't have the perfect champ for the path you can use others and still complete it. If 6.2 gates were like this, no one would have ever complained it at all outside of the bad Sinister and Mordo fights.

Champion boss would like to have a word with you
    After countless attempts but patience is done.
  • disturbedgeniusdisturbedgenius Posts: 98
    edited September 2020
    Only 3* crystal shards as reward in Master and only premium hero crystal shards in Heroic?? Where are all the 4* crystal shards you usually get rewarded in Master??

It's hardly worth the time and effort playing Master just to get 3* crystal shards.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    edited September 2020
    Cavalier difficulty is way too damn hard for us who just recently became Cavalier. There's no way with my roster I can complete it. At least had there been a completion reward with one path with no node buffs (only higher pi champs but no buffs) in every quest, people like me could have done it. (Just like it had been with Uncollected before, I remember doing that when I could just get in Uncollected). Please atleast improve the Uncollected rewards properly for us since it had been long due. Please bring an additional completion rewards in Uncollected.
  • Dipon713Dipon713 Posts: 23
    edited September 2020
    Cav difficulty isn't for newly cav players. It's basically for end game players, and also to challenge them with their 4* roster.
    I've been cav for 6-8 months now, but still I'm facing trouble to complete a single path in cav difficulty.
    But I don't face any trouble in uncollected difficulty.

Same goes to uncollected difficulty. Those who become uncollected recently, it's not for them. It's for recent cav players. So that they can grind more shards and push themselves for cav difficulty. It's good for recent cav players coz there are more shards than before, but not good for recent uncollected players.

Now about the completion rewards, Kabam could do one thing. They could put back completion rewards but take out those extra shards, gold & catalyst from every path or just keep it just like now. What does this community think about it that's the question.
    Either way I'm happy tho. But it would be more nicer if could they keep at least one path for recently "new title"(cav/uncollected) players for every difficulty. That's all. GL guys.