**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier 4* Team For No Stone Left Unturned Objectives

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Hi all, so I just did my 2 initial runs of quests 1 and 5 for the cavalier difficulty using a team of only 4 stars. But what I wasn’t made aware of is that all quests MUST be done in order from 1-> 6 in order for each completed path to register. Therefore the intention of this post is to let you guys know that the 5th quest that I cleared wasn’t counted due to this archaic requirement.

From the screenshot below, one can clearly see that none of the successive objectives are locked off before the previous one has been cleared. So why have this restriction that clearly serves no purpose? Shouldn’t summoners be given the agency to complete whichever quest they want to do first in cavalier? My run was wasted, yes. What did I lose? Oh, just about an entire energy refill and a good 30 mins of my life is all.

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

All objectives are like this. You must complete the chains in order to obtain the rewards.

I am well aware that that’s a fact, but couldn’t we be given more freedom to do the ones that we want to do first? As mentioned, this is a very archaic requirement. What purpose does this restriction serve?
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

All objectives are like this. You must complete the chains in order to obtain the rewards.

Also, can you confirm if the objective will be same every month(or every alternate month).. Helps us to decide on 4* rank ups...
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    If the rewards ramped up people would only do the ones with the best rewards not lowest to highest. If top prize was an A Gem who wants to do path for sig stones
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No one would do the first 5 if they weren’t like this.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

If the rewards ramped up people would only do the ones with the best rewards not lowest to highest. If top prize was an A Gem who wants to do path for sig stones

The idea is to do it in a non-sequential order but ALL must be done to unlock the final reward.
  • Fangio240Fangio240 Posts: 8
    Does anyone know if you need a full roster to complete the task, or just beat the boss with one 4*?
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    You need a team with 5 4* @Fangio240
  • Fangio240Fangio240 Posts: 8
    Thanks mate.