**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I think this is time to quit

I have given lots of my years on this game and due to **** RNG of six star I think I m not able to play more of this for grinding for shards for months and get these champs may be people will say some of them are good but RNG so sucks it rollover from good champs like cap IW to awaken civil warrior really!!!! I think free to play players dosent get champs they really want...

Comments

• ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Do not stop playing for this, at some point you will get good characters
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    change device or let the crystal be spinned by someone else

I have given lots of my years on this game and due to **** RNG of six star I think I m not able to play more of this for grinding for shards for months and get these champs may be people will say some of them are good but RNG so sucks it rollover from good champs like cap IW to awaken civil warrior really!!!! I think free to play players dosent get champs they really want...

gimme your champs atleast I will put them in AW defense and AQ offense
    From above only ironman og and spidey og are lame and Antman too if you do not need him for ghost otherwise your grinding is worth come on look at the beauty of gamora and civil warrior and try to admire 6 stars even if I have a 6-star venom wasp and punisher 2099 I admire them all and use them instead of praying to pull god-tier six stars
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Bruh you've got aegon sat at the bottom.

Aegon is grayed out, it means he doesn't have that champ.

Anyway, this is why I never spin crystals, just open them and get what you get. You'll still be disappointed but not nearly as much as if you rolled over some beyond god tier to only get a high demigod or whatever.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    8 out of 14 champs can be used in some cases i guess its not enough
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    good riddance
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

Qfury said:

Bruh you've got aegon sat at the bottom.

Aegon is grayed out, it means he doesn't have that champ.

Anyway, this is why I never spin crystals, just open them and get what you get. You'll still be disappointed but not nearly as much as if you rolled over some beyond god tier to only get a high demigod or whatever.
    *face palm*
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    That void worked wonders on mephisto in cav difficulty this month. I used mine. Unduped. Took over 150 hits but I finished with full health, so it's up to you to put em to work.
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Why get so demotivated over 6* pulls if your 5* roster is good enough, i mean you can still do all the relevant contents witha 5/65.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

That void worked wonders on mephisto in cav difficulty this month. I used mine. Unduped. Took over 150 hits but I finished with full health, so it's up to you to put em to work.

Yup. Dumb dumb here went in with torch & nova flames, was like why's he not dying, then *light bulb moment* nova flames aren't a debuff. Some one correct me if I'm wrong but isn't void the only option for that fight
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Buttehrs said:

Yup. Dumb dumb here went in with torch & nova flames, was like why's he not dying, then *light bulb moment* nova flames aren't a debuff. Some one correct me if I'm wrong but isn't void the only option for that fight
    I beleive so. But even a 4* can do it.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t worry some time in early June they plan buff your ENTIRE roster!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    God i want a 6 star nebula for thunderstruck king groot
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Exactly !! There is no free lunch f2p player !! What do you expect kabam to give you 6* doom for free just because you been playing since many years. That’s like asking apple to give you next iphone just because you been a loyal apple user !
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Farewell
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Reading this gave me a headache.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Id kill for that void! My 5* is at max and Id love a 6*