**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

These characters DEFINITELY need to be buff

Mojo: His overweight frame is putting far too much strain on his legs (?) especially when fighting. How would he keep up without proper diet and exercise?

Warlock: I know he's a robot but he is also a biped. Carrying that massive head needs commitment just as massive. Unless he gets buff, he wont be able to move properly (just look at his toddling walks now)

Ebony Maw: Not so much in need of muscles but weigh in general. He's the opposite of Mojo in that he lacks a big enough frame to sustain hits (so he causes you to miss instead 🤷‍♂️)

Hulk: He's already buff but i want him buffer. Just a personal preference

Comments

• plz buff ebony kabam give squidward some crabby patties
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 159
    Silliness aside. Buff Red Skull ASAP please.

Plenty others probably need upgrading before him but damn RS shock kit is mistimed and He hits like a 2015 champ.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    bro... i was about to make that joke when i saw it was buff and not buffed
  • Hulk needs to be at least the size of the full screen... and Ebony Maw is almost 2d.... he needs to be less buff
  • Tman865Tman865 Posts: 10
    To be honest I really want to see Dr. Strange completely buffed because in my opinion its unfortunate to see such a relevant marvel character have like little to no uses in this game because hes such a good character all around and I think a good rework could really do him some justice. Same goes for the likes of Iron Fist and Moon Knight, they may be street level characters but I think it would be awesome to see them have good utility and work up in the ranks.