**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

To Everyone Complaining Right Now

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
To those who are complaining about everything going wrong in the game right now, I totally understand. No, it’s not like I’m not mad at them at all, because I am. But you don’t work for Kabam. No, they haven’t fixed the Ægon tenacity bug. No, they haven’t fixed the rewards for the boss rush. No, they haven’t fixed the mutant side quest. They will fix them all eventually. You can’t expect them to fix everything in a span of 24 hours. When they fix most bugs, the fix goes live at 1 ET. They will work on the mutant side quest first, and then other things. I also expect AQ rewards to be delayed. But they are working on a lot, and you can’t expect someone to just snap their fingers and order is restored.

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Agreed. What seems like a simple fix on the outside might be a big programming effort within the company.

Even if it is a simple solution, like toggling an option on or off, still requires time to implement. The fix has to be approved by different teams. Bureaucracy is the bane of any company.

They definitely should have done more quality testing before rolling out their changes, which would save us and them a huge headache.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Rabanga said:

To those who are complaining about everything going wrong in the game right now, I totally understand. No, it’s not like I’m not mad at them at all, because I am. But you don’t work for Kabam. No, they haven’t fixed the Ægon tenacity bug. No, they haven’t fixed the rewards for the boss rush. No, they haven’t fixed the mutant side quest. They will fix them all eventually. You can’t expect them to fix everything in a span of 24 hours. When they fix most bugs, the fix goes live at 1 ET. They will work on the mutant side quest first, and then other things. I also expect AQ rewards to be delayed. But they are working on a lot, and you can’t expect someone to just snap their fingers and order is restored.

But thats how Iron Man did it...
    But he died just after.... I don't want Kabam to die...
    Someone must sacrifice their life for the greater good of humanity.
    alright mike you heard the man
    The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Rabanga said:

But thats how Iron Man did it...
    But he died just after.... I don't want Kabam to die...
    Someone must sacrifice their life for the greater good of humanity.
    alright mike you heard the man
    boo will do it instead
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Agreed. What seems like a simple fix on the outside might be a big programming effort within the company.

Even if it is a simple solution, like toggling an option on or off, still requires time to implement. The fix has to be approved by different teams. Bureaucracy is the bane of any company.

They definitely should have done more quality testing before rolling out their changes, which would save us and them a huge headache.

That’s true. I feel like they should get like, 3 employees who know the game and champ abilities very well, and have them go through a checklist of “is this node broken on X champ”, and then basic play though stuff like repeating chests since they work differently than the one time stuff on Moleman/N. expeditions.

Or if they aren’t doing this already, stagger months of producing and months of testing. Like November’s stuff is made in September and tested and fixed in October to be ready for the November update. 2 months in advance at least.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    "It'll be done when it's done"
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Couldn’t they literally just use those 1 time tile reward things that they had in the Northern Expeditions and apply it to this quest?