**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification for steps against exploiters

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
The island bust is not unknown to anyone now. What steps have been taken to make sure everyone else is not affected by people who gained 30k 5s shards and over 8k 6s shards and are clearly saying these over youtube and other social media @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

We require some form of information or intel over what is going to be done

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    It was a kabam mistake. No banning, just taking away items
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

What the actual hell, I got 40 5* sig stones and they banned me, that has to be a mistake, please kabam, this is absolute rubbish

Oof
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

What the actual hell, I got 40 5* sig stones and they banned me, that has to be a mistake, please kabam, this is absolute rubbish

Lol, really?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    People who didn’t know this was a bug and when they found out stopped, are getting the short end of the stick.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Lvernon15 said:

Bruh this legit or nah
    Legit, that has to be a hiccup in the system, it’s absolute rubbish, sent in an appeal, I honestly don’t understand how they see that as bannable
    Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oof

Yeah me too 3 times and I get a week
    Don't worry about it, I've been there. Mine was for a month, but was for "account switching"...good times 😂

The major thing that pained me was that my 1000+ iso bricks had expired when I came back ☹️
    But there was that double compensation tho 🤤
    Damn it, a war is on the horizon...this thread is about to turn into a danger zone!
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

3 five stars and not even a 6 star isnt going to break the game chill

I completed cav using omega red, colossus and fury. Those were 5s.
    Sym supreme was used as a buff buster which was my 6s.
    There you go, only 4 were used.
This discussion has been closed.