**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bans for Exploiting Bugs [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you are also losing the shards.
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    edited September 2020
    Yes, it seemed like a great way to get shards before it was fixed. What actually went through my mind was: I better grind as many of these as I can if I want to stay a top level player.
  • I have no skin in the game here but the analogy of taking items from an unmanned store is wrong. In many of these cases, it would be more like buying a package of many items, and after getting home, realizing there’s more than you expected. Or some may just think it’s the correct amount.
    This could apply to anyone who ran it a few extra times and didn’t run it 10-20 times

IKON said:

If no employees are at a store, does it become OK to take the products?

Not a good analogy because a store would still press charges even if you stole 1, or 2 things. Kabam's not banning anyone for doing 1 or 2 extra, so try again.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    It says that this is against the terms of service in the most unexpected place possible: The terms of service
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Read TOS, fair is fair
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★

Lmao said:

Keniutek said:

168hrs for 10, 12, 15 AG's or few k units is nothing.
    Still... LOL :P

Actually Kabam is removing all the extra items so...
    What about the people that used some? I know people that got 5 or 6 awakening gems and used then knowing Kabam screwed up. Will they roll back the champs as well?
    YEp, and they can also add negative items like the negative units before.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

YOU BREAK TOS, YOU GET PUNISHED

SIMPLE

I'd say that nearly everyone has exploited some game mechanic in their MCOC lifetime. Does everyone get punished? No.
    @Notsavage19 I was speaking about this situation but yeah what you said is also true
This discussion has been closed.