**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 15.1 Patch Notes Discussion Thread (UPDATE Sept 22 11:32 AM PT)

Comments

• 1nfinity24 wrote: »
    Who is guillotine fighting?

that is morningstar
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    When is the update going live?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    When is the update going live?

Wednesday.
  • I'm happy to see the Android 8.0 bug is being fixed. That's been my main concern as well as a good bit of others.

What about parry? That should get checked out at least. It's been bugged for awhile now. Not connecting when it clearly was a parry.

How bout Wolvie new bugs where he isn't bleeding or procing regen anywhere near as often. When regen does proc it's over within a second. Or was that intentionally nerfed?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I'm happy to see the Android 8.0 bug is being fixed. That's been my main concern as well as a good bit of others.

What about parry? That should get checked out at least. It's been bugged for awhile now. Not connecting when it clearly was a parry.

How bout Wolvie new bugs where he isn't bleeding or procing regen anywhere near as often. When regen does proc it's over within a second. Or was that intentionally nerfed?

Wolvie still fine for me through 5.3 so far. Parry is on their list, check link.
  • Pendekar82Pendekar82 Posts: 10
    Still no fix for DD miss hit after counter (heavy attack from spidey).. So sad kabam promise me on email to fix it about 3 months ago..
  • Now I wouldn't post about an issue without giving an idea of how to address the issue so here is a simple idea. Add another scoring mechanic that takes amount of time for each fight (or the alliances average) and points are awarded based upon the lowest time. This can be in the form of points negated the longer the time.

Example:
    Alliance 1 averaged 120 seconds per fight.
    Alliance 2 averaged 135 seconds per fight.

Alliance 1 would loose 600 points (5 points per second)
    Alliance 2 would loose 675 points.

Now this is just an example and would have to be tweeked but it adds multiple variables to war.
    1. Tougher champs would want to be placed as they take longer to beat, but may or may not want to focus on diversity.
    2. Adds element of skill back to the game as the alliance who is more efficient with their time in a battle will be more victorious.

Thanks for taking to time review this.

I incorporated a per-node variation of this idea in (one of) my suggestions for modifying Alliance War in the Alliance War 15.0 mega complaint-o-rama thread, in post fifty bajillion and six, linked here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/136470/#Comment_136470
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    What bout quake heavy after applying and concussion goes off i still cant do a heavy no more how much i am pressing right side of my screen
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Nothing mentioned about Pure Skill. Was there a resolution?
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Have to say that I'm disappointed in the kingpin change. One of the reasons I took my 5* to r4 was due to the ability to chain his heavy attacks quickly. If the timing change is drastic, I'd like him unranked. Of course that won't ever happen.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Weaver1983 wrote: »
    Have to say that I'm disappointed in the kingpin change. One of the reasons I took my 5* to r4 was due to the ability to chain his heavy attacks quickly. If the timing change is drastic, I'd like him unranked. Of course that won't ever happen.

What will change is his recovery, not the speed of his heavy attack.
    Which means that when you fight against him, you can attack him after his heavy attack more easily due to his recovery
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Im not sure if those bug fixes are for summoners or AI? Improve AI parry... Yikes.
    Well at least we can new colored icons
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    When will the game stop crashing , frequency is reduced , but it still occurs.
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    what champion will be given for completing the event quest on normal mode???
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    WOW 30+ pages of discussion & s#it load of threads completely and utterly ignored in just few lines. i Like it.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Still no vision fix? Classic kabam, if the bug makes them money then it can wait.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

That's called "Bad luck". My wolverine and the rest of my alliance's individual wolverines are working like normal. Yes, we do have bad moments where his regen hasn't popped for about 40 hits, or when it only frequently triggers when we are still trying to build our power or when the fight nearly ends, but that's just how it is when it has to do with chances.

You cannot determine that something is a bug or intentional by your standalone opinion or experience, it's like saying I opened 100 arena crystals but got no units, therefore arena crystals must have been nerfed. It doesn't work that way.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    So force close got fixed before the patch is even up. Nice
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    and still, kabam didnt fix captain marvel's special 2.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Hoping that somehow, this patch fixes female basic fighting style to not drop hits for some people.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    No Vision ofc, I would say I'm surprised but I would be lying.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    sbb75 wrote: »
    Im not sure if those bug fixes are for summoners or AI? Improve AI parry... Yikes.
    Well at least we can new colored icons

I never thought I would quote myself!.
    Can't believe my stupid joke is actually real. Kabam DEFINITELY improved AI Parry.

All day in Arena the AI is parrying me. Multiple times a fight. Even when the AI blocks specials it says parry. This is the easiest thing to replicate. Just punch into blocks, Hulks sp1, Dorms sp2 into blocking AI "parry" "parry" "parry". Crazy stuff.

Im not sure what changed today. Maybe it was pushed out or im on Beta. Who knows anymore..

@Kabam Miike Did your release notes "improvements to parry consistency" mean for AI or just Summoners? I feel like the AI rewarded itself Parry is like cheating.
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Block break, unresponsive champs, parry timing always varying, the changes to AW that are hated and made some players months of hard work and money= wasted time and money...the devaluing of 4*s...Hopefully, these things among other changes encourage the player base to stop investing money in this game ...at least until Kabam/Netmarble actually make amends for these discouraging changes.