**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• Looks like rewards are fixed now, but I already completed Master difficulty with the nerfed rewards so...
  • SOUL_POWERSOUL_POWER Posts: 1
    What about the people like me... i finished the event epic level and i get the nerfed rewards
  • kushmaneGkushmaneG Posts: 8
    Wtd man I finished it about 4 hours ago. Where’s my rewards like they promised????
    That’s ****
    What I have to do this quest over again?? That’s robbery man
    Please clarify as to what I’m supposed to do kabam you see my file I finished the quest and didn’t get the rewards like posted way earlier
  • NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 28

IT’S TIME TO THROW DOWN

Hey Summer-ners.

Starting tomorrow SUMMER SMACKDOWN - ALPHA will become available. A new Boss Rush is going to drop every Wednesday for the next 6 weeks, starting tomorrow! The first five are your typical Boss Rushes, with fights collected from Event Quests of days past. Allowing you to re-fight some of your favorite (or less than favorite) bosses.

Week 6 is SUMMER SMACKDOWN - OMEGA. This quest requires you to beat the previous 5 weeks in order to unlock it. Once you’re able to take it on, you’ll need to plan your team carefully. Because week 6 is a gauntlet combining the fights from the previous 5 weeks for the ultimate challenge.

Each of the first 5 weeks rewards you with a pair of SMACKDOWN SHADES. These will be tiered to the difficulty you completed, get 5 of any tier and that difficulty of week 6 will become available on Sept 2nd 10:00 AM PDT! You won’t spend these to enter the quest either, so you can try it as many times as you’d like.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE THESE QUESTS?
    Once Omega is released, you’ll have two weeks to complete all 6 Quests before they disappear on Sept 23rd 10:00 AM PDT. But none of the first 5 weeks will disappear before then.

IS THIS THE SUMMER OF PAIN THING I’VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT?
    no.

IS THIS THE SUMMONER SHOWDOWN THING?
    no.

HOW HARD ARE THE QUESTS?
    Unlike our usual Boss Rushes, we’ve added difficulty options similar to our other Event quests. This will be unique to this event. So everyone should have a difficulty they can comfortably take on.

REMEMBER. If you want to complete Week 6 on a Difficulty, you’ll need the 5 SMACKDOWN SHADES of that Difficulty.

WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
    The first 5 quests have their own set of rewards. They will be consistent across the 5 weeks with the main prizes being behind the 6th week, OMEGA. Below is a Breakdown.

Plus, collect these SICK titles for completing OMEGA on each difficulty.

Easy - Far Out
    Medium - Wicked Gnarly
    Heroic - Bodacious
    Master - Totally Rad
    Epic - The Big Kahuna

This kicks off tomorrow, July 29th at 10am PDT!

EDIT: Adding some Answers to questions from the Thread:

Are there Energy Requirements?
    It's 1 per Step. That means weeks 1-5 will be pretty low, but the Omega Quest will differ in length depending on the difficult. Epic has A LOT of fights in there.

How Difficult will it be?
    Each fight will be about approximately at the difficulty level of the Boss in the equivalent Event Quest.

hopefully it isn't insanely difficult. Although, considering the T5CC, its probably going to be abyss level for epic omega

IT’S TIME TO THROW DOWN

Hey Summer-ners.

Starting tomorrow SUMMER SMACKDOWN - ALPHA will become available. A new Boss Rush is going to drop every Wednesday for the next 6 weeks, starting tomorrow! The first five are your typical Boss Rushes, with fights collected from Event Quests of days past. Allowing you to re-fight some of your favorite (or less than favorite) bosses.

Week 6 is SUMMER SMACKDOWN - OMEGA. This quest requires you to beat the previous 5 weeks in order to unlock it. Once you’re able to take it on, you’ll need to plan your team carefully. Because week 6 is a gauntlet combining the fights from the previous 5 weeks for the ultimate challenge.

Each of the first 5 weeks rewards you with a pair of SMACKDOWN SHADES. These will be tiered to the difficulty you completed, get 5 of any tier and that difficulty of week 6 will become available on Sept 2nd 10:00 AM PDT! You won’t spend these to enter the quest either, so you can try it as many times as you’d like.

Once Omega is released, you’ll have two weeks to complete all 6 Quests before they disappear on Sept 23rd 10:00 AM PDT. But none of the first 5 weeks will disappear before then.

no.

no.

HOW HARD ARE THE QUESTS?
    Unlike our usual Boss Rushes, we’ve added difficulty options similar to our other Event quests. This will be unique to this event. So everyone should have a difficulty they can comfortably take on.

REMEMBER. If you want to complete Week 6 on a Difficulty, you’ll need the 5 SMACKDOWN SHADES of that Difficulty.

WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?
    The first 5 quests have their own set of rewards. They will be consistent across the 5 weeks with the main prizes being behind the 6th week, OMEGA. Below is a Breakdown.

Easy - Far Out
    Medium - Wicked Gnarly
    Heroic - Bodacious
    Master - Totally Rad
    Epic - The Big Kahuna

It's 1 per Step. That means weeks 1-5 will be pretty low, but the Omega Quest will differ in length depending on the difficult. Epic has A LOT of fights in there.

Each fight will be about approximately at the difficulty level of the Boss in the equivalent Event Quest.

Essa Atualização me fez se sentir impotente nessa merda de jogo. Jogador como eu que não joga em aliança, não entrega a sua vida vivendo dentro do jogo 24h por dia se sentiu um inútil hoje pela 1° vez na minha historia dentro do jogo. Haja paciência pra fazer essas merdas de eventos com a equipe que construí ate aqui. Não dá mais pra mim sem aegon, sem dr doon, sem ghost, sem warlok, sem os principais atacantes por que nada muda nas minhas aberturas de cristais. Boss hush! trouxeram todos os personagens da corrida em uma única linha. Quem fez com muito custo durante todo o período, sem personagens específicos, fica como agora? Vai ter que gastar tudo pra pegar itens pra um r5, mas os personagens nunca vem. Vão criar teia de aranha no inventario. Dificuldade cavaleiro eu já esperava que seria difícil. E que não seria pra mim. A galera que esta com 6* r3 sobrando recebeu seu presente. O resto de nós tem que se contentar com o NC e suas péssimas recompensas. Triste, mas hoje eu me senti totalmente impotente ao atualizar e jogar MCOC. Como o bundão do seatin não chorou por nada essa semana, não teremos nenhuma correção né? Aquele noob chorou por que gastou tudo o que tinha la no summoner showdown pra derrubar o surfista e vocês nerfaram o evento. E agora, não teremos nenhuma mudança no boss hush? Nenhuma correção? Quem não tem o celeto grupo de atacantes, fica como agora? Sem fazer né? Se sentindo muito triste.
  • NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 28

IT’S TIME TO THROW DOWN

Hey Summer-ners.

no.

no.

HOW HARD ARE THE QUESTS?

WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?

Easy - Far Out
    Medium - Wicked Gnarly
    Heroic - Bodacious
    Master - Totally Rad
    Epic - The Big Kahuna

hopefully it isn't insanely difficult. Although, considering the T5CC, its probably going to be abyss level for epic omega

IT’S TIME TO THROW DOWN

Hey Summer-ners.

no.

no.

HOW HARD ARE THE QUESTS?

WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?

Easy - Far Out
    Medium - Wicked Gnarly
    Heroic - Bodacious
    Master - Totally Rad
    Epic - The Big Kahuna

Essa Atualização me fez se sentir impotente nessa merda de jogo. Jogador como eu que não joga em aliança, não entrega a sua vida vivendo dentro do jogo 24h por dia se sentiu um inútil hoje pela 1° vez na minha historia dentro do jogo. Haja paciência pra fazer essas merdas de eventos com a equipe que construí ate aqui. Não dá mais pra mim sem aegon, sem dr doon, sem ghost, sem warlok, sem os principais atacantes por que nada muda nas minhas aberturas de cristais. Boss hush! trouxeram todos os personagens da corrida em uma única linha. Quem fez com muito custo durante todo o período, sem personagens específicos, fica como agora? Vai ter que gastar tudo pra pegar itens pra um r5, mas os personagens nunca vem. Vão criar teia de aranha no inventario. Dificuldade cavaleiro eu já esperava que seria difícil. E que não seria pra mim. A galera que esta com 6* r3 sobrando recebeu seu presente. O resto de nós tem que se contentar com o NC e suas péssimas recompensas. Triste, mas hoje eu me senti totalmente impotente ao atualizar e jogar MCOC. Como o bundão do seatin não chorou por nada essa semana, não teremos nenhuma correção né? Aquele noob chorou por que gastou tudo o que tinha la no summoner showdown pra derrubar o surfista e vocês nerfaram o evento. E agora, não teremos nenhuma mudança no boss hush? Nenhuma correção? Quem não tem o celeto grupo de atacantes, fica como agora? Sem fazer né? Se sentindo muito triste.
    This update made me feel helpless in this **** game. The player like me who does not play in alliance, does not give his life living within the game 24 hours a day if he feels useless today for the first time in my history within the game. Be patient to do this **** event with the team I've built so far. It is no longer possible for me without aegon, without dr doon, without ghost, without warlok, without the main attackers because nothing changes in my crystal openings. Boss, silence! brought all the characters from the race on a single line. That and madness. Who did BossHush at great cost during the period, without specific characters, look like now? You will have to spend everything to get items for an r5, but the characters never come. They will create a spider web in the inventory. Difficulty Knight! I already expected it to be difficult. And it wouldn't be for me at the moment. The guys who are 6 * r3 officially receive their monthly entertainment. The rest of us have to settle for NC and its bad rewards. Sad, but today I felt totally powerless to update and play MCOC. Since the player "Seatin" didn't cry for anything this week, we won't have any corrections, right? That noob got frustrated because he spent a lot of resources there at the summoner's showdown to take down the surfer and you kabam nerfed the event. And now, won't we have changes in BossHush? Without correction? Who does not have the top group of attackers, do as now? Do not do it right? I am feeling very sad.
  • NoobGamingNoobGaming Posts: 4
    I already finished epic and master on your nerf omega boss rush then i sleep. I open the game in the morning and i was surprised the rewards in omega boss rush is bigger than I collected after i finished it what am I gonna do?please help kabam.
  • MBBMBB Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Take a look. I have completed Master Omega quest at 10:30 PDT and this time the rewards has nerf

And now I seen the rewards up like begin thread. So what ‘s going on my case. Alot of guys like me completed the quest at the beginning open time. Where our rewards?
  • Avan_33Avan_33 Posts: 19

Rewards for normal and heroic difficulty are not updated yet. Other three difficulties have corrected rewards but not these 2.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    Rewards are fixed now.
    How many units & revives, healing potions did you use, guys? 😁
  • Mtl55Mtl55 Posts: 63

IT’S TIME TO THROW DOWN

Hey Summer-ners.

no.

no.

HOW HARD ARE THE QUESTS?

WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?

Easy - Far Out
    Medium - Wicked Gnarly
    Heroic - Bodacious
    Master - Totally Rad
    Epic - The Big Kahuna

It said in heroic there will be 3 basic tier4 catalyst but instead only got 1
  • I have same problem, I 100% the first four difficulties with the bad rewards... hopefully we will get the correct rewards at the end of the day!

• NoobGamingNoobGaming Posts: 4
    Kabam dont make me quit again,you make us so excited on this big event you open and then we still finish it even we struggle a lot then after we woke up in the morning and open the game you updated the rewards what the hell is that?fix it i need the original reward coz i need to rank 5 my 5 star dr doom.
  • Fulbr1ghtFulbr1ght Posts: 7
    I completed boss rush master and my rewards Were
    18,000 t2 alpha shards
    20 t4cc shard crystals
    1 T4 basic catalyst
    1 T1 alpha
    A Badge
    But player that did the quest to day received
    1 full t2 alpha
    6 t4cc crystals
    6 t4 basics catalyst
    6 t1 alpha
    A badge

Was it bugged yesterday right when it dropped when I did this boss rush because I was watching legacies live stream and he got the wrong rewards to yesterday I haven’t seen any posts on this
  • Garbage

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Garbage

you should have waited like me because i knew kabam would give the proper reward s lol but you'll still get the rewards compensated to you
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    That was a fun challenge.
  • Cris_leonCris_leon Posts: 8
    Hola buenas noches, yo complete el Boss Rush Omega en dificultad épico, y los premios que me fueron entregados no son los correspondientes al nivel. Que debo hacer?
  • Cris_leonCris_leon Posts: 8
    When I completed the Boss Rush Omega on the epic difficulty I was not awarded the corresponding prizes, what should I do in this case?