**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A follow button on the forum

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
We've all been there, you see an interesting question with no comments and want to get notifications of comments in the discussion. Currently the only way to do this is to comment on it but there are times when I don't have anything useful to add but still want to read other people's opinion and commenting nonsense just to get notifications isn't a good idea in my opinion.
My request is that Kabam add a way to follow discussions without a need to comment on it first. It would be a great feature for forum lurkers like me.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    You can bookmark it. 😶
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Click the star next to the discussion
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

You can bookmark it. 😶

Bookmarking it doesn't get me notifications and I like to leave bookmarks for important extremely important discussions. Bookmarking every random discussion you're curious about is rather inefficient
  • Chikel said:

Etjama said:

You can bookmark it. 😶

Bookmarking it doesn't get me notifications and I like to leave bookmarks for important extremely important discussions. Bookmarking every random discussion you're curious about is rather inefficient
    “Bookmarking” it within the Forum (the STAR to right of thread's Title) does indeed give you Notifications when there are additional replies. But make sure your Profile - Notification Settings are turned on for it to notify you in Forum.

Maybe that's why you say it does not notify you (or else you are saying Bookmarking as in your Browser's Bookmarks, in which case yes Browser bookmarks are probably best just for the permanent reference guides, etc).
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I want to follow certain forum members. That would be a nice feature.