**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up resources. Just curious.

So I was reading through a lot of the discussion about 6* champs and got to wondering about the resources myself. By saying y'all will and have been increasing the ways we get t4cc and etc.. is that referring specifically to what y'all did with the glory system?? Or have y'all/will y'all increase the chances of actually getting a t4cc from an AQ crystal? Just cause yesterday I opened 80 map5 crystals and got 1 fully formed cosmic. That was it... not even a fully formed t4bc! So I'm guessing those haven't/probably won't ever increase in chance of actually getting?? Just that was a TON of my crystals that I've saved for quite some time now.. even had 21 map6 saved and got nothing from those either.. So where's the increases being made/gonna even be made?? :/

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    We won’t know until they come out or maybe a week before. Who cares though. At the rate you will get 6* shards you might get one 6* a year
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    For real. I opened 8 and IP 3 times so far... The rest undubbed.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    I don't think I've ever seen a fully formed t4b in map 5 or 6 crystal.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    They meant there would be more offers to pay cash or insane unit prices for these resources.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    I don't worry too much anymore about rankup resources for 6*'s. I've come to the conclusion that (I) with the exception of the most insane top players/spenders, few if any will have them and (II) 6*'s are being brought in for AI purposes to combat the firepower unleashed with 5*'s.

In essence, it's a game longevity maneuver to keep top players interested. Since I'm far from a top player, I've stopped caring much about it.

Now, if I'm suddenly forced to plow through a wall of 6*'s in quests or AQ with my stable of 4*'s and the crummy 5*'s RNGenie has deigned to give me, then I may change my tune.

Dr. Zola
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve never got one either @Immortal