**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Few thoughts about the Omega Boss Rush

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Finally 100% all levels today. For epic, I took 2 days to finish it.

- I want to say thank you to Kabam as the overall setup of all boss rush are quite funny and really requires skill, I hate repeated EQ exploration.
- For Epic, the ultimate boss is Dr Doom I/O Silver Surfer, yet that Doom is not difficult to defeat and just using normal method is good enough.
- Patience. Patience and patience. I choose to fight 5-6 champs per section and I split into 5 - 6 sections. Some fights really need patientce rather than aggressive suicides.
- Fortunately, there is no BS node and all remain the same as is previous boss rush, which helps to pick your own team.
- I know many players use Quake/Aegon all the way, but I picked Hype, CAIW, Domino, AA and Ghost, in which AA is amazingly good in some fights and help me to one-shot with only 2-3% health lost (e.g. HT, NF etc...)
- There are some lucks inside as I can defeat Mr Sinster with 4% health Ghost and defeat SS with 20% health Hype, in which SS has reached level 3 SP but didn't fire off, which allows me to fire one SP2 followed by combo and a SP1 finish.

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome. Great to hear. I’ll be hopping in soon (after I open my 6 star crystal).
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That’s reassuring that you mentioned Hype and CAIW. Most of the other people I hear mention of (Omega Red, Doom, Warlock, BWCV, etc) I don’t have. Good on you for finishing! How many revives did you use?
  • Options
    vQuadmastervQuadmaster Posts: 11
    I really enjoyed the Omega Boss Rush...
    It was challenging but with good roster, we can clear this with no problem.

My Suggestion:
    Kabam can make it more interesting for those users who don't have roster to take down specific node, by introducing the Swap option where they can swap the champions 1 or 2 times while clearing the 31 nodes. I didn't take any Armour or Power Drain champ for Havok and he took my 1 champ down by Plasma Detonation itself.

My team - Doctor Doom, Longshot, CAIW, Hyperion and Nick Fury with 10% health and attack boost
    Total team revive - 2 (40%)
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

That’s reassuring that you mentioned Hype and CAIW. Most of the other people I hear mention of (Omega Red, Doom, Warlock, BWCV, etc) I don’t have. Good on you for finishing! How many revives did you use?

I used 4 20% revives in the last section. Maybe some players will suggest using Team Revives, but I'm not recommending it in this particular boss rush as most of the fights are champ specific. You gain nothing by not using the best attacker, from the point of view of reserving more health for this long path fight.