**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys what should be the compensation for interrupted voodoo arena

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Guys what should be the compensation for interrupted voodoo arena 147 votes

30 arena refills
29%
Ste6662DarkcloudrishabhNinjAlanPranesh99Thestoryteller6Bobet22PikuShivuruthvikvDanicb94cytwbcKDoggg2017EdsonRockShadowNetadqqedfyvrAppleisgodFB_ARABSpiritrickymphichozen_1ne 44 votes
30 minutes aq timer
8%
Heisenberg07JOHNOSA1995spumingtonJamesMWoolverine314MayberryLuciusVorenusAsermatty7717SwalezPaul929Ibraheem 12 votes
Another round of voodoo arena
61%
Bigdrail93GamerNevvBTime_to_clobberthetaman23Clutch2315Platinumreach4Spidey076DeeparviCELEZEGbSarkarLo4eathDEADPOOL187FlashNoob_2yrsdapps2goDarwin02SlySlyAnimejay70Timone147 91 votes

Comments

• Newbot2310Newbot2310 Posts: 12
    No way, i already got 2.7m, I want vodoo from this arena
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Damn no one wants another arena round? Everyone just qants arena refills
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    really?? "voodoo" arena, like Sl isnt there aswell! and will have a higher cutoff! you shouldnt get anything if you are "grinding" for voodoo

He will have a higher cuttoff doesn't mean people want it more, 5 stars bring a LOT of points.

You can't compare cuttoff of the arena since they don't play by the same rules
  • IdreesIdrees Posts: 9
    5* duped Vodooo ll do :)
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    30 arena refills
    Should be both refills and another arena. Basically, people should be given flexibility.
  • DepecheDepeche Posts: 17
    30 arena refills
    you all really think kabam is going to give us something? :D this is like 5th time this happens to me and i ve only been playing for 5 updates :D and they've given us nothing for previous 4 fails, this is not going to be any different .
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    None of those solutions work and would be given to all not just those impacted
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    30 minutes aq timer
    I'm in ios lol
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    I am doing 2.5M. my compensation is a Vodoo 4*
  • GrimlakinGrimlakin Posts: 3
    Theres no way thats fair. Ive been awake fir 36 gours so i coukd grind first day of SL. Had 2.3 wen it went down. Id have 4 mil easily by now.
  • Hawk_1999Hawk_1999 Posts: 13
    Non of above matters now I want an awakening gem
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Hawk_1999 wrote: »
    Non of above matters now I want an awakening gem

You are disqualified from poll LOL
    Your expectations are high
  • BlssButtr_fl1BlssButtr_fl1 Posts: 45
    You should receive a 4* voodoo
  • Zeus_godZeus_god Posts: 4
    A 5 star awakening gem would be enough with few 4 star and 5 star signature stones
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    30 arena refills
    Or make voodoo a milestone. Or add 800 points to Android users scores.
  • FarinosFarinos Posts: 54
    I'd be happy with a guaranteed wolvie from that 4* crystal I've got waiting for me to open
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Voodoo and Starlord for free. This is the last Arena where I'm still in the beginner bracket and even have a chance at getting these champions. No way I can compete with the intermediate/veteran bracket. So another round won't help me at all.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    There shouldn't be any compensation, it still has OVER 2 FULL DAYS left to run!

Get over it! Stop expecting and thinking you are entitled to something when you aren't
  • Bbd1212Bbd1212 Posts: 4
    Voodoo for free !!!!!!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Get over it! Stop expecting and thinking you are entitled to something when you aren't

How many days left is irrelevant, the game has been down for 6 hours for android users only.
    iOS users are still getting points in arena and pulling ahead of android users.
    Maybe the iOS servers should be pulled for 6 hours when the android ones come back on so we can catch up.
    I can score 3 million points in 6 hours
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

Personally it's not going to effect me as much as some, but some people don't have 3 FULL days to grind for a champ. Somepeople do most of the heavy lifting [3.5m] in the first day and then do a few rounds here and there to make up the difference. To these people, yes they are effected greatly and no, they don't have 2 full days of grinding left.
  • Oyuna giriş yapamıyoruz , sorun nedir , ne zaman giderilecek
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

normally i would agree, but it's been over 4 hours for android users. for eurpopean and asian users, that's the prime of their day.

i have a huge head start on them at 3.2 million as of right now.
  • Another round of voodoo arena
    No way, that is so unfair that we cant add points.. They deserve 1 star reviews for not testing their update.. Really it's supposed to be zero stars! For not testing the update
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    4* voodoo for all android users
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    5* Rankdown ticket :blush:
  • https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2466/possible-solutions-of-loss-in-arena-due-to-login-issue#latest

Those who scored 1 million by that time should get 4* and who were bit short of 1 million should get 4* shards..
    Check this link and hit like if you support