**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Smackdown incorrect rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarkCarllDarkCarll Posts: 8

What about those that have already completed it?

They get a high five for being so quick.

They'll get the rewards they missed out on as well.
    I didnt get the missing rewards
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

When can I expect to get the updated rewards since I completed it prior to the fix?

Maybe give them some time. There are several fires they are putting out right now and continuing to ask isn't going to help.
    That’s the first time I asked but okay.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

When can I expect to get the updated rewards since I completed it prior to the fix?

Maybe give them some time. There are several fires they are putting out right now and continuing to ask isn't going to help.
    That’s the first time I asked but okay.
    You aren't the only one asking.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Did it 2 hours ago tho. Before fix went live. I noticed rewards changed after completion. Costed me 1 revive only. its a nice challenge (for doom)
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Master level is still 2 t4 Basic cats short. Announcement says 3 but it is only giving 1.
  • Krat0sKrat0s Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike is there any update to the missing reward issue
  • NBSAINBSAI Posts: 69
    Do we have to re-run the quest to claim updated rewards or do we get compensated for missing rewards
  • JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    Of course we will get compensated mising rewards, no way we have to re run the quest again :(
    NBSAI said:

Do we have to re-run the quest to claim updated rewards or do we get compensated for missing rewards

• M_n_MM_n_M Posts: 20
    Heroic still giving wrong amount of t4b forum says should be 3 only got 1
  • EdyyEdyy Posts: 4

Of course we will get compensated mising rewards, no way we have to re run the quest again :(

NBSAI said:

But when do we receive the correct reward???
    @Kabam Miike
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Can everyone stop the spam whining, nobody cares that you didn’t get the right amount of awards anymore, they’re addressing the problem and they’ll actually be giving you more rewards. Sometimes I wish Kabam really stood up for themselves but they need to please the community

IT IS BOTH you get a selector upon completion . an a 10% crystal aswell .

Yes its both when they fix it
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    How long til we get missing rewards. I’m so close to taking my 6* doom to rank 3. Just need the proper reward
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• louis_771louis_771 Posts: 18
    Any update on when the corrected rewards are going to be sent out?
  • ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    Will the Normal and Heroic difficulties rewards be corrected? Seem to be missing some T4BC and T3BC.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Any update on heroic/normal rewards? Heroic is missing 2 t4bs.
    edited September 2020
    Hey @Kabam Miike I wanted to know if you have any idea of a possible time to when we will receive our in mail rewards correction package from yesterdays issue, we appreciate you guys hard work to address this matter and hope to hear the solution soon.....thank you
  • How much longer for the corrected rewards, please do tell the timeline gotta get some champa up!
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★

Alright everybody, here's the plan of Action:

The rewards listed in the Forum Post are the correct ones. We'll be fixing the rewards in-game to match them, BUT are also going to include the 10% T5CC Fragment crystal that is already there. That means the Rewards for Epic will now include a 10% T5CC Fragment Crystal, and a 10% T5CC Fragment Selector.

To those that have already completed the content: I don't have a time frame, but you will be compensated with the missing rewards.

We're working to get this fixed ASAP.

The rewards for Normal and Heroic difficulties are still wrong.
  • mew3mew3 Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike
    Normal and Heroic difficulties are still wrong
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

How much longer for the corrected rewards, please do tell the timeline gotta get some champa up!

I'm one of the victims yet I think it takes time for Kabam to give us back the missing rewards. They need to fix the smuckdown reward bug and treasure island bug at the same time.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Can someone please update this thread once the heroic and Normal difficulty rewards have been resolved. I want to rank 4 my 5* AA with the catalysts.