**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• Cris_leonCris_leon Posts: 8

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162

And if we become uncollected in august, are we allowed?

Yesh
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    May I ask what's the usage of those smack sunglasses? I entered the fight without any need of those sunglasses.
  • Reference said:

May I ask what's the usage of those smack sunglasses? I entered the fight without any need of those sunglasses.

Glasses just unlock each Difficulty. If you didn’t have 5 glasses of a certain Level, that Level of Omega would still be locked until you collect all 5 of that level from the Alpha--Gamma ones.
  • MaijasmokkMaijasmokk Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike why are you guys already banning accounts, but sitll people are missing rewards form Omega? Could you please give us some timeframe when we could expect it. Waiting on the rewards to rank up champions so i could do some harder content.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

Glasses just unlock each Difficulty. If you didn’t have 5 glasses of a certain Level, that Level of Omega would still be locked until you collect all 5 of that level from the Alpha--Gamma ones.
    Thanks for clarification! Originally I thought the glasses are like entry tickets.
  • Gh0stPr0Gh0stPr0 Posts: 3
    Don't buy the $50 or $30 bundles or cavalier crystals all you'll get is a bunch of 3* champs and maybe a 4* randomize thing is BS.

• Gh0stPr0Gh0stPr0 Posts: 3

hopefully it isn't insanely difficult. Although, considering the T5CC, its probably going to be abyss level for epic omega

Its ridiculous insane.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea I got shorthanded on the rewards from master difficulty still waiting on it.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    The difficulty is horrifically insane.
  • Nitesh022Nitesh022 Posts: 1
    When my account got unbanned
    This is getting redicilus how hard can it be? or how hard can it be to comment on the issue and give a bit of timeframe. Or is it that you just do not care @Kabam Miike ? do not want to login to the game every two hours and hope that now it is there and i can get my selector. Did nothing wrong and still paying the price.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Any update on rewards? This is getting ridiculous.
  • My compensation hasn't arrived yet, don't do this Kabam. I really hope it's soon and don't leave it like that.

• SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Another day and more silence from mods
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Cris_leon said:

When I completed the Boss Rush Omega on the epic difficulty I was not awarded the corresponding prizes, what should I do in this case?

Send a ticket or wait
  • kushmaneGkushmaneG Posts: 8
    Is there any update on missing rewards?? It’s been 4 days with little to no update on this issue.
  • kushmaneGkushmaneG Posts: 8
    I’ve had iso-8 expiring and missed level up event , etc due to this.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I guess it should be after the event is over.

Easier to wait for the event to be completed and taken off, then check who did not get the difference in rewards and issue all at one go (or in batches).
    Camoon Kabam please share some information on the issue? Just sittign here and waiting for the selector. Not sure if i should rank up someone else or wait and R3 a 6*. Please any information would be good at this point.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Still don’t have the ATA?