**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling and claiming from stash is just all sorts of screwed up.

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Searched the first few pages, but don't see anyone mention being able to sell from. The stash, which is nice. But it seems broken. Selecting two expiring boosts. Hit sell 2. Get the sell screen. Hit sell. Nothing happens.

So back to having to sell from inventory again.

Do they even test this stuff? This isn't even game play where you have to play to discover a bug. You integrate a new feature and just don't test it out to make sure it works.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27
    Agreed! Like, shouldn’t the game be getting better, not worse?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    And they didn't really explain selling from the stash. Like when you individually select iso, as soon as you select the max inventory allows, it goes right to claim all. Which means you probably want to sell, so you're still selecting. Or it just selects the iso expiring soonest you've selected until max inventory is reached. I get it, but others in my alliance were confused.

Selling from the stash is a very welcome change, but doesn't mean a thing unless it actually works. And some clarification of the new feature would be nice.

And even funnier, selling from stash worked on my iso but not on items. Sigh.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Selling from stash works fine for me, although the claim max thing when you select the maximum is very annoying and clogged my inventory with class iso I don't want to use currently after deciding the stuff at the top of the list should take priority over what I selected.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Try not being able to claim any items in your stash, only sell them.

Trust me, that’s way more annoying. Sorry to hear about your predicament though, this sell from stash seems to have screwed everything up
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Try not being able to claim any items in your stash, only sell them.

Trust me, that’s way more annoying. Sorry to hear about your predicament though, this sell from stash seems to have screwed everything up

Makes you miss the good old days when you could actually just use things as you needed them with no expiration.