**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fight me

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Wow, nice you’re playing the game how we all should... for fun!

Too many people play this game as a competition, and not to have fun. They forget it’s a game.
    So true, I mean personally I wanna take my Elsa and Próx and Punisher 2099 to r2 as 6* because I love them but the ally says no ☹️
    If an alliance tried to tell me who I could and couldn't rank I'd find another alliance in a hurry.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Why do you have a r5 groot? Please tell me not for diversity
    You need to find a new alliance for real
    Because groot is not fun to play
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    edited September 2020
    I’m so jealous! Carnage is my #2 most sought after character behind beardo
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    For me, there is one main reason why Carnage is great:

PERFECT PARRY.

Right now, I have physical resistance mastery maxed at 800.

Combine that with only ONE Carnage's physical resistance buff, he will get perfect parry all the time.

0 block damage.

Not sure if it's the same if you had maxed out physical resistance mastery.

Didn't test it that far cuz I wanna save units
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Rhymenocerus
    Rank up for fun respect 🤙

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Why do you NOT have an r5 Groot?

Because I don’t have a Groot at any star level
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    How good is Carnage against the 6.3.1 Do you bleed Medusa?
    I have two options with bleed I can rank up, X-23 and Carnage. I like the regen with X-23, but I have so many good mutants waiting for rank ups... And since I have only one cosmic champ on r5, and all the others on r1 or r3, I think it would better to rank him up, rather than her.
    Do you use Carnage is Act 6, or he just a fun champ for you?

How good is Carnage against the 6.3.1 Do you bleed Medusa?
    I have two options with bleed I can rank up, X-23 and Carnage. I like the regen with X-23, but I have so many good mutants waiting for rank ups... And since I have only one cosmic champ on r5, and all the others on r1 or r3, I think it would better to rank him up, rather than her.
    Do you use Carnage is Act 6, or he just a fun champ for you?

Knowing him, probably both
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Wow, nice you’re playing the game how we all should... for fun!

Too many people play this game as a competition, and not to have fun. They forget it’s a game.
    So true, I mean personally I wanna take my Elsa and Próx and Punisher 2099 to r2 as 6* because I love them but the ally says no ☹️
    You need to find a different ally if they are micro managing your rank ups to that level. Both Proxima and Elsa are great r5 candidates
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

What other r5s you got @Rhymenocerus I’m curious

For contex: I love Sabretooth, people who rank up Sabretooth up to max gain my respect so you just got my respect. He's my next rank up on the list.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Your roster looks like the only thing you lack is Omega Red :smiley: You got KM, Sabre, WS and Void, these 5 make great synergy team
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Some people think competition is fun.

Some people think competition is fun.

and good for them! But that mindset tends to drown out the fact that this is a game. And as a ftp, I know I will never catch up with the big whales, so I play it as game, for fun.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Legitimate questions, how is Groot at r5? Was it a joke to r5 or do you really like him?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Will ur alliance leader kick u for placing groot in defence ?

tidusx2jr said:

Legitimate questions, how is Groot at r5? Was it a joke to r5 or do you really like him?

He's actually a lot of fun to play... he just doesn't die. And I ranked him because I love Groot.

Will ur alliance leader kick u for placing groot in defence ?
    We place him every war and he gets kills.
    is it because he’s stun immune?
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Carnage was my first r5. He's awesome