**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Now or House of X?

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I read that kabam was changing white Magneto's name to House of X. Why is his name still showing Marvel Now? It would be nice if it was one or the other. Having both names just makes it more confusing. Did I miss where they aren't changing his name after all or something? I'm just curious on what his official name is and if it's getting changed or not. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    probably didn’t have a chance to fix it or something, should hopefully be fixed by next update. It’s House of X, like the comics
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Homeless X
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

probably didn’t have a chance to fix it or something, should hopefully be fixed by next update. It’s House of X, like the comics

The spotlight is the only place it shows House of X. His champ info page and after a fight both say Marvel Now. I hope they fix it soon. I don't like having both names for the same champ when we already have 2 versions of Magneto to begin with. I know most ppl on the forum just say white mags or red mags, but I prefer using their actual game names to eliminate confusion.