**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rankup Help For A Scrub

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I finished the boss rush the day it came out for the rankup resources, and it was pretty easy. I used 2 40% and a team revive that i didn't really need. Now, I need help deciding who to rank up with the t5b. I only have two r5s, which are colossus and warlock.

My candidates for the r5 are 5* cmm, 5* stealthy, and 6* ghost. I love all of these champs and would be happy to play with all of them. I'm willing to consider other options, but those are the ones I thought made the most sense, but if anyone sees value in any of my other champs, please let me know.

Here are the details for each champ:
CMM:
I use her in a ton of easy content like monthly eq and she clears stuff super easily, but I havent used her much at all in act six because I feel like she might lose a lot of help when shes is ramping up. This could be wrong, but I haven't used her much besides for the boss and miniboss in 6.1.2.

Stealthy:
I use him sometimes for fun in easier content, but other champs do it better. I use him sometimes in act six, but he hasn't found much use, like cmm.

Ghost:
Don't use her much in easy content like eqs, but she has already put so much work in act six. I think for many people, she would be the clear choice. However, I have warlock at r5 already, and I'm planning to take g2099 to r5 with a 4-5 tech gem from v4. If i take ghost up, id have 3/4 of my r5 equivalents be tech. Also, she takes 3 t5b, and that extra one could go to another r5.

What content I'm on/focusing:
Im on 6.2.4. I'm not roadblocked or anything, but I took time off story for the boss rush and other quests and events. Im also thinking about tackling v3 or v2 because ive 100% v4 already.

I can't immediately take them up, because some need a few more t4ccs, all need one t2a, and I need another t5b for ghost.

Thanks for the help :)

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'd go Ghost or Stealth, with priority going to Ghost....or maybe even that Joe Fixit if you want a cheat code for Act 7.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    None. Sentry is da wae
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

None. Sentry is da wae

Nah the King Groot is better
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    yeah I was kinda leaning towards ghost even with the extra t5b, but three r5 techs is a lot, considering I'll only have four
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Please don't listen to the above. I'd go with yellow jacket he has Unblockable sp3
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Please don't listen to the above. I'd go with yellow jacket he has Unblockable sp3

same with King Groot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I would go with Stealthy or Ghost. Personally, I would go with Ghost.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bro, go with stealthy. As you're going further in act 6, his utility is gonna be extremely handy, trust me. Whatever you feel you regret about him now, is gonna change when you actually give him a chance to carry you along in the game. You're gonna love denying **** with the guy!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Personally I would go with stealthy or archangel
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Stealthy requires good intercepting skills go with cmm ghost or g99
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Stealthy requires good intercepting skills go with cmm ghost or g99

g2099 is going to r5 with a tech gem anyway. also, I think my intercepting is pretty good lol
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ghost without a shadow of a doubt