**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CDEQ Magik

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
Anyone got any tips for dealing with her? On my UCEQ run, her limbo rinsed me so I expect her CDEQ version to be even worse. Anyone got champion tips for dealing with her? Or is it unitman for this one.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    AA Torch or CapIW. I only did one pass through Cav and Torch melted her, easy one shot.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I solod with 4* AA.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    -sixate- said:

AA Torch or CapIW. I only did one pass through Cav and Torch melted her, easy one shot.

I don't have any of those ranked up beyond 3/45. Would a 5* 3/45 be able to take her? I'm also looking for easiest path through
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Omega Red can do it too. Just make sure you push her to a bar of power with a Tentacle attack.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Insert the "just quake it" meme here
    Hmm, don't have Quake or OR above 3/45, both unawakened.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Magik for Magik: keep her power locked and don’t trigger dex.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    blade, ran him without synergies and she didn’t proc limbo once

blade, ran him without synergies and she didn’t proc limbo once

Would a 4/55 Blade suffice?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Torch. Used a 5/65 with nova. MLM. When she goes into limbo, keep MLM. It’ll reverse her regen. And then when you evade her special 1 or 2, she’ll regen from buffet but that’ll also be revered if you keep nova flames on her. Took her down in like 40 hits or something.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Terra said:

What do you have at a higher level? Blade, Gulk, HT,OR,AA* all are very good counter for Magik.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Insert the "just quake it" meme here

Terra said:

What do you have at a higher level? Blade, Gulk, HT,OR,AA* all are very good counter for Magik.
    I have blade as 5* 4/55, and the rest at 3/45 5* or lower.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I used a 4* blade with a 4* sparky for my 4* run, worked fine, just make sure you remember reverse controls
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ghulk is usually my go to for Magik. Limbo triggers Face Me, so he doesn't take much damage from it, and gets a huge damage boost. Just try to make sure you have your sp1 ready anytime you push her into limbo so you can heal block.

As others mentioned though, torch is also great for reversing her healing. I didn't use him but Blade could be another good one with Danger Sense. He'll get it without even carrying the trinity team since she's got the dimensional being tag. Odds are she'll eventually get limbo since her chance to trigger is continuously increasing, but he could probably do a good bit of damage before she starts triggering.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★