**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Patience bears fruit never imagined" TRUE THAT!!

First of all thank to Kabam for fixing the event quest. One of the many summoners who had waited patiently to play the quest and get the rewards and as the title says i've got all that I never imagined.

Comments

• InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Pulled Tigra from the featured on epic quest and got enough shards from the legendary to pop the just updated Tech-Cosmic crystal and got Ghost..!!!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Two amazing pulls! Congrats man. After seeing this, I feel like I may pop open my 5* as well. I was going to wait!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    That's a big win bud! Congrats
    Dude the popping things had worked quite well for me in the past getting CMM, stealthy and Pyramid X. Also both of the above are pops
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I pulled 6* Capt Marvel Classic after "waiting".. I almost cried lol.
    Arsoz said:

If you had gotten trash you wouldnt have made this post

I do agree but the excitement is uncontrollable after such incidents!
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Damn True. I got storm x from featured and hyperion from dual class.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    From a featured duped Doc Oc. From 2 tech/cosmic dual crystal duped IP and Yondu. 😋
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I pulled a emma when going for a featured champ and then on my second I pulled another so I'm upset
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    might wanna go for the gold paths soon, that 18k gold ain’t gonna get you far