**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Still Bugged Earlier infinite rewards now infinite key use ? [Merged Threads]

Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I ran once in my first account finished quest saw the reward was not showing when completed i went to my second account and there i ran again but this time i went till reward didn't defeat boss and went to inventory there was the crystal and probably if i quit key will be returned .Hello Rich if you read this
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m not exactly sure what’s wrong here at least on my device the rewards aren’t showing up after I cleared the path I’m doing epic difficulty so I’m not sure if this is a problem with every single treasure island or not
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    Like after reaching reward on map reward the crystal was available to open and before defeating boss so probably if i quit quest key will be refunded and have reward as well
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    edited September 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @""Kabam Lyra"

The bug causes infinite key use, meaning that you can complete all the paths in one day, by just getting to the reward and leaving. You get the reward after you left and the key back..
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    @Barath121 which type of reward shows in crystal or is this only for 5 * 6* hero crystal.i m here to know about that platinum pool unit crystal???
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the rewards sometimes don't show on the end screen, but you get them. I went on 5* featured path and it didn't show, but I got it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    but what op mentioned sounds like a bug
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    The rewards don’t show but you do get them. I managed to open both the 5* AG and featured. No problems.
    @Barath121 but u hve already spent that key so how can u get that key again??
    Biswa02 said:

@Barath121 which type of reward shows in crystal or is this only for 5 * 6* hero crystal.i m here to know about that platinum pool unit crystal???

I tried on featured crystal don't know about other rewards

the rewards sometimes don't show on the end screen, but you get them. I went on 5* featured path and it didn't show, but I got it

I got the crystal but before defeating boss it was available in crystals
    Barath121 said:

I got the crystal but before defeating boss it was available in crystals
    I think it’s just a visual bug
    Biswa02 said:

@Barath121 but u hve already spent that key so how can u get that key again??

You get reward before defeating boss so if i quit before that if i quit i get key back
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Will the rewards be refreshed over time?
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    I hope another ban wave isn’t coming. The side quest was put back up saying it was fixed, and now there’s another glitch. I got to the boss and was like, nah I’ll do it again my champs health was too low I might use revives when I don’t need to. Replay the quest and I have my 5* Awakening Gem reward and the key is refunded.
    @Barath121 So did u get multiple rewards?? Have u tried it??
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

So this path that I already unlocked before the event went down still has a new reward on it. It was t5b shards before. If I go up this path again will I get banned? @Kabam Miike
    Biswa02 said:

@Barath121 So did u get multiple rewards?? Have u tried it??

No i didnt try it because i didnt wannt to take the risk but there is a bug i was able to open crystal before figiting boss

We're working on fixing this now.

Please don’t tell me the quest is gonna go down for another 48 hours
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited September 2020

I’m not exactly sure what’s wrong here at least on my device the rewards aren’t showing up after I cleared the path I’m doing epic difficulty so I’m not sure if this is a problem with every single treasure island or not

But now you can do multiple paths by exiting, you'll still have the key
    However I wouldn't recommand not doing that. There was already a ban-wave of people, You dont want to be included in that

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Aight I'm gonna stop doing the side quest again although I did both my paths by beating the final boss
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    For me, its working as expected.. Went for 1 2% t5cc shard.. quit before boss fight.. Got nothing as reward.. as they mentioned before, since i didnt complete the path(boss fight), I got my key back..

Edit: This is on Android Device
    Not sure if it is different on IOS devices.