**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side Quest Still Bugged Earlier infinite rewards now infinite key use ? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KiralightKiralight Posts: 14
    Ok so if the key is already used to open a path to reach the rewards how does quitting the quest return the key ??? Sorry i didn't quite understand that
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Bahubali said:

For me, its working as expected.. Went for 1 2% t5cc shard.. quit before boss fight.. Got nothing as reward.. as they mentioned before, since i didnt complete the path(boss fight), I got my key back..

Edit: This is on Android Device
    Not sure if it is different on IOS devices.

Same with me on IOS seems to be working fine
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Bahubali said:

For me, its working as expected.. Went for 1 2% t5cc shard.. quit before boss fight.. Got nothing as reward.. as they mentioned before, since i didnt complete the path(boss fight), I got my key back..

Did you check your crystal stash...it might be in there
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Arifutera said:

Bahubali said:

Did you check your crystal stash...it might be in there
    Yes checked it. Its not there.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can I rerun my first path? The rewards are still on it.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Either there is no bug for T5CC frag crystal or the bug is fixed..
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 78
    well in epic difficulty the path with the fabulous crystal and mouth of platinum pool after clearing it and entering again it still shows you rewards so it’s possible to rerun i think.
    forgot to add the picture
    edited September 2020
    Krish121 said:

well in epic difficulty the path with the fabulous crystal and mouth of platinum pool after clearing it and entering again it still shows you rewards so it’s possible to rerun i think.

Was this the first quest you ran before the island was taken down? My first run rewards are on the map and don’t require a key to get anymore. And I don’t know if I would get banned or not if I went for them again.

yes
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    edited September 2020
    it’s been said that it doesn’t give the rewards again just a visual bug
    edited September 2020
    Krish121 said:

yes

Well I don’t really know than, I heard it vanishes into your inventory again if you do it again. But I don’t want to risk a ban and I would also wait for kabam to comment.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    artfvl said:

it’s been said that it doesn’t give the rewards again just a visual bug

I’ll check that.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Here’s mine. My previous run was 10 sig stone crystals. Now this. If it’s gonna vanish, why they didn’t put another 10 sig stones. If it’s not gonna vanish,

Will I get a ban?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont see it
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Mine shows blank on what I've collected thus far. I wouldn't touch them if you're able to. IJS
    @tp33 check the quest again and see if they’re still there after that other run?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I only did one run the one which was against Platinumpool. Got the intended results and man that fight against Platinumpool was tough, but then again still learning my skills as I've only recently earned Uncollected even though been playing the game since it started.
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Still isn’t fixed, I tried it again and it still works. I am NOT exploiting as I am RE RUNNING the quest ON THE SAME PATH AGAIN
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    On my device, the path I run in Legendary difficulty remains unlocked, but the AG crystal does not re-appear. So, for me, this difficulty functions properly.

However, on Epic difficulty, that I had run before the restart, the 750 6* shards, re-appear.

Maybe that's the difference? I don't know, but I'm not taking any chances.

iPhone 11.
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    Bahubali said:

This looks like it isn't affecting all rewards maybe awakening gems and featured 5 star crystal
    TP33 said:

I went balls to the walls, you can still get the rewards. Haven’t opened them and am going to see if support can get them removed for me.

@Kabam Miike i did this as an EXPERIMENT. It may be exploitable but I’m not doing that. Ban me if you will but imma see what support can do about this.

weird. someone else did it twice and didn’t get the stuff
  • Hey all,

I don’t know if this is an intentional thing or a glitch, but I was doing the legendary difficulty for the AG. I tried to do it and got caught on the boss, so I quit. When I did, I checked my crystals and got the gem even though i didn’t beat it. Is this intentional?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    wow i was excited to do the quest but i guess not
    edited September 2020

nothing there?
  • It's a new bug
    and here