**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2234/game-is-down#latest
    Gotta work on my links
  • hello team Kabam,

Most of my team play on android and can't log in the game. We currently at war and we have great chances to loose this one... thank you kabam.

Hope you find a way to redeem this loss in something HUGELY good. It's just ridiculous to keep playing in such condition.

We cannot grind the arena, Voodoo was the "graal" for most players , they will have to go with some shard and a : "sorry the game wasn't at it's best lately. here a1 star player or a 2 star awaking gem"

It won't do. Most of the players are adult men or woman we spend time in the game because we like it and want to grow a team together. Because of this kind of bugs lot of our Hood drop the game, the team ......

Please do something or give back the time, the money ,the effort we put in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a Bored,powerless but concern player of MCOC.

PS: feel free to contact me in PM to see how we can solve the situation and save the day. (We all heroes after all... in the game i mean)
  • BugzbBugzb Posts: 1
    How Long is this going to take. is someone looking at this? the only time I have to grind properly is when you kabaam us again. from the looks of it it is only Andriod devices. there better be good compensation for this. I was well on target to get Voodoo this time
  • FithertkdFithertkd Posts: 4
    And it goes on 5 hours out
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Kabam !!!! You better give us a ton of stamina and arena boosts also with shards and stuff cos I know you scammers are not gonna hand us the champs just like that . Why the heck no moderator is acknowledging the fact that this is happening and they are working on it ? 4-5 hours lost is not a joke ...I heard some people took leave from work to grind for vodoo . Again iPhone users just get all benefits right ?
  • havoc78600havoc78600 Posts: 23
    It's been down for hours now wtf??? Bye bye vodoo. All the iOS uses will surely get him over us now!!!
  • juc9g05wo2b6.png bye voodoo :(

• blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    I love how I still get all the notifications.
    Daily crystal
    Aw placement ending
    Aw starting
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited June 2017
    That link takes you to an old discussion which hasn't been answered by a mod for several days.

This is a new issue which as far as I can see hasn't been answered or even acknowledged by a mod yet.

Unacceptable kabam
  • WTF is wrong with kabam...They lock us out and they dont even extend the duration of arena and inturn we are suffering...
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    I m gonna uninstall this **** game which has several maintainance in a week
  • iOS users can login...so whether kabam made a deal with iPhone manufactures in order for all us to buy iOS devices????
  • carmos77carmos77 Posts: 6
    Same problems here
  • with the login issue they should reset arena time or add atleast 12 hours to make up
  • eros24eros24 Posts: 3
    Also cannot get in. Google Pixel
    Did not realize it was a necro post my bad
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Grufty wrote: »
    That link takes you to an old discussion which hasn't been answered by a mod for several days.

This is a new issue which as far as I can see hasn't been answered or even acknowledged by a mod yet.

Unacceptable kabam

It IS unacceptable. I don't get why they haven't learned from previous issues in this game (2 plus years) and others they have run.

This game makes MILLIONS... You can't pay a guy overtime to be on call?
  • Sk_AvezSk_Avez Posts: 1
    y4wkxt1ov7ky.jpg
  • Aqui no Brasil também está assim, sem conexão!! Estou perdendo tempo de jogo..., favor verificar e se possível nos recompensar pelo tempo fora!
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    They need to overhaul their IT/programming dept. The current folks can't do their jobs correctly

• bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    Kabam help
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Unacceptable kabam

It IS unacceptable. I don't get why they haven't learned from previous issues in this game (2 plus years) and others they have run.

Devs are people like you and I at one point they need sleep and to see there loved ones
  • If I left something broken like this for over 4 hours I would be fired.
  • MellooneMelloone Posts: 2
    Can't login using Galaxy S7 edge. In the middle of AW really jacked up Kabam.
  • 1don1don Posts: 1
    Not logging in
    This really hits home for me, as I work in IT Service Management. Seeing an incident like this makes me grind my teeth.

No response to users, nothing to show us it will be fixed, and nothing to mitigate further issues like it.

• Android updated their OS last night guys, so it's more than likely their problem and not Kabams...
  • SvibíkCZSvibíkCZ Posts: 3
    I cant login to
    edited June 2017
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Unacceptable kabam

Devs are people like you and I at one point they need sleep and to see there loved ones

1 person should be on call. That's not alot to ask. Virtually every reputable company I have ever worked for has IT people on call if this kind of thing happens. It's beyond ridiculous.