**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to awaken 5* skill gem

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Edit : ofcourse i will go for fury. I just wanted to see the reaction. What will it be. If fury still famous in the game

Who to awaken 5* skill gem 56 votes

Thor
1%
Ciciliato 1 vote
Fury
82%
RaganatorTerraAlex13369JBC89Warlord5386papunonlyLogan00ChampioncriticMegaGalacticMarvel2289chrisfernendezzzHiu3bossLittleduckykinsKill_GreyEtjamaDra_primeEsket1t_420BahubaliBonzodavidDnegrin6969 46 votes
Crossbones
7%
MoosetiptronicQacobThicco_ModeMrGreek 4 votes
Wait for other
8%
2StarKingAb_SamadmbraceZombieZeddDarkKnight646 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Fury
    Everybody will say fury
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Fury
    Why even ask this? He has arguably the most useful awakened ability in the game. Do some research!
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Fury
    I bet you are not kidding, if not, you're noob
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    definitely xbones. best champ in the game

nah I'm kidding go fury
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Fury

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Fury
    Sig 1 is fine. Best use of a gem.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Why is this even a question? Xbones is leagues ahead of the others.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Fury
    Fury fer sher
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Wait for other
    I meant to indicate Fury. I was saving a gem for him myself. If Aegon was on your list, it would be a tougher call.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Fury
    Nick is so much better with his sig ability and is definitely the best choice out of what you've got there.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Wait for other
    These are trash wait till you get Netflix DD then use it on him
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Fury
    Moon night for sure bro
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    BPCW?
  • Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    Fury
    I awakened my nick fury yesterday, my next r5. His ability is so nice, since no sig levels are needed (apart from prestige) and its a cheat death. So useful.