**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New R MAGS buff broke

13»

Comments

• Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    in my opinion this is not at all a bug, in abyss it says, u need to apply armor break to inflict AAR, so hit with a sp2 and apply a armor break, and then work around normal sp3 and rinse and repeat... under that armor break, the ability is reduced... and also magneto can now destroy anyone
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    I don't have a problem if that is how it is intended to work, what I have the problem with is that it was working differently and has been changed without any kind of notice.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    sorry, but could somebody tell me whats the latest with red magneto? how is he bugged? and is it only in AOL?

AOL is probably the main spot that is the issue. When the buff was first released, Mags was able to pretty much bypass the hit counter on tech champs. If you watch any of the content creator videos or videos from the first couple of days, you will notice that the 10 hit counter doesn’t increase with every hit. Now all of a sudden, it does.

Not sure if he was bugged before and is fixed now or if he is bugged now. Point is he is working differently and nothing has been said by Kabam. I know quite a few people (myself included) that ranked him up primarily because he was able to reduce that ability in AoL.
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike I would love to hear about this, please. Thank you!