**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to awaken out of the 2?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
In case I get cosmic out of the 2 5* ags from side quest, should I awaken medusa or corvus? And is medusa good unduped?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Well Medusa's damage rises quite a bit by dupe, but Corvus death immunity is a extremely handy abillity.
    Both are equally deserving of a gem depending on what content you need done.
    Medusa is average unduped, Corvus is a tier above her unduped but both become better awakened.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I’m trying to do cavalier. I’m on 6.1.1. Who’s better for that content?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Well... Corvus will definitely help with Cavalier and beyond, but Medusa is key to more annoying opponents in 6.2 and beyond.
    Personally I'd do Corvus so you can push through Cav, and after that rank up Medusa for 6.2
  • I have both an unduped Corvus and a duped Medusa, and I wouldn't swap them. Medusa is mediocre unduped - awakening her makes a huge difference. Corvus awakened is really handy, but not necessary to blow through content with him.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    So I guess awaken medusa since she kind of needs it? And how good is she unduped