**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 must be my lucky number

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
Ghost was my third 5 star after 2 meme tiers (spidergwen is no longer meme tier but she was) and just got this big boy after my first 2 6 stars being trash. Pulled a 5 star Starky as a bonus too

P.s kabam this event rocks, not too hard and great rewards, good job!

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    level 51 and a 6* NF, damn i wish i was that lucky
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

Thanks man, but don’t let the level fool you, I’m cav and, if I can say so myself, a very skilled ghost player :P
    Also, I doubt I’ll be awakening him any time soon, Aegon took almost a full year to get his awakening, although I definitely would not mind awakening this beast sooner :)

Tiger360 said:

Thanks man, but don’t let the level fool you, I’m cav and, if I can say so myself a very highly skilled ghost player :P
    Nice! Have ya done V3 yet? Ghost can easily do it, also you need someone for kang, unless you can chain special attacks with the 200% boost
    Yeah I was actually having a peak at V3 today, I’ll definitely give it a go sooner or later, but I’ve just joined an alliance and my ghost is locked up in AQ most of the time

NF is nice, but it will be hard to awaken him as a 6*. Congrats mate!

True, that’s what scares me, whilst 5 star awakening gems are fairly common now, it could be years before I awaken him which I’m hoping isn’t the case :P
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I can't even pull this guy as a 3* lol congrats!

I can't even pull this guy as a 3* lol congrats!

Thanks man :)
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    fury shines, but duped fury outshines alot of top tiers !! his ability is really critical to his gameplay coz once it's activated, his sp1 can almost double charges and give you unblockable right away and change the tide of the game. it just needs a bit of hands on experience with his charge management.

P.S. I am not pro, and i used to think fury is overrated but once he got duped, charge maangement is actually 100% useful and game changing.
    Iryse said:

fury shines, but duped fury outshines alot of top tiers !! his ability is really critical to his gameplay coz once it's activated, his sp1 can almost double charges and give you unblockable right away and change the tide of the game. it just needs a bit of hands on experience with his charge management.

P.S. I am not pro, and i used to think fury is overrated but once he got duped, charge maangement is actually 100% useful and game changing.

Hoping I can dips him very soon, but 6 star gems are very scarce and I probably can’t do the content that awards them
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Grats! 3 seems to be lucky for me too today, pulled 2 5* classic cap marvels in a row and then got hyperion!