**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Thumb Dashes

Which Thumb Dashes 41 votes

Left
51%
SnizzbarHammerbro_64Scopeotoe987Jedi_HawkeJChanceH9ItsDamienKill_GreyMother_FlerkenHera1d_of_Ga1actusCapn_DanteAstoundsDnegrin6969Papicante1Aomine_Daiki10MasterpuffOctoberstackChewie420SwarmOfRavensRonSwansonBestRecon 21 votes
Rgmight
48%
uncsteve53Albi⁴7²00⁴bluebubble100RockypantherxLordSmasherNo_oneukThicco_ModeYa_Boi_28Bawa69SneakyWarriorsastomMCOCHazzaChikelSuperiorSymbioteQfuryThanks_D19anaLysis_CowabungaNoobking_01skinnybruh879 20 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Left
    Most of the time I use my left, but if I am trying to activate a special immediately after the first medium, I will use my right.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I use both personally, dash back with left and dash forward with right. But it controls are reversed I do both with my left, not entirely sure why it’s just how I’ve always done it.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Rgmight
    You know, I should’ve checked before voting

Turns out I dash forwards and backwards with my left but throw my second medium attack with my right. Weird
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Forward or backward tho?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Left
    Whoops, didn’t mean to vote. I’m a weirdo who uses left thumb right index.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Not
    Qfury said:

^Wtf is that

Ha!!! I meant to type Right and then an option for Both, but I accidentally hit back on my browser and this mess was the result.

I recently read that you should only use your left thumb for block, parry, and special (so that you have one hand always focused on blocking I guess). I've always used my left for dash back and for as well. I've trying to switch it up to see how well it works but it's def going to take some time to get my hands used to doing it differently.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rgmight
    dash back is left thumb and medium attacks are right
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I use my right for tap and left for swipes

Under reverse controls I do right swipes and taps

Idk why I do but it helps
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Both
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Left
    My right thumb seems untalented till I slap a Quake on the team.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I use fingers. But left for left and right for right.