**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 3 Treasure Island

Might be obvious, but of all the paths.. Deadpool and Platpool are guarding the Mouth of the Fabulous one

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

does anyone know where the AG is?

I second this
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Iron Fist
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    no that one is only gold

edit: it seems tier 3 iron fist has a 4* chest so t could be the ag
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    TheVyrus said:

TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    no that one is only gold

Yes tier 3, was the awakening gem crystal. If you are curious I got Tech
    We’ve already debunked this lie. We’re trying to help each other out here and progress as a community. If you don’t seek to do the same, and intend on trolling to screw people, then get out.

Edit: wait, it seems that the tier of the chest on that path changes every time you go in. Welp that just made this a lot harder. Apologies for the jump to the quick conclusion.

TheVyrus said:

TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    no that one is only gold

We’ve already debunked this lie. We’re trying to help each other out here and progress as a community. If you don’t seek to do the same, and intend on trolling to screw people, then get out.

Edit: wait, it seems that the tier of the chest on that path changes every time you go in. Welp that just made this a lot harder. Apologies for the jump to the quick conclusion.
    I think it's actually tier 3 that has a 4* chest on the iron fist path. tier 4 has a 1*

TheVyrus said:

TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    no that one is only gold

I think it's actually tier 3 that has a 4* chest on the iron fist path. tier 4 has a 1*
    Hmm it appears you may be right. Loving the collaboration we got going on in the forums.

TheVyrus said:

TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    no that one is only gold

Hmm it appears you may be right. Loving the collaboration we got going on in the forums.
    👍

TheVyrus said:

TheVyrus said:

Iron Fist
    no that one is only gold

👍
    Looks like there was an error and they’re closing it down for the time being.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    What do the tiers mean? Is legendary tier 4 and epic is tier 3?
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75
    Looking for the featured 5 star. Anyone know where it is?
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75

What do the tiers mean? Is legendary tier 4 and epic is tier 3?

Yes sir.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Awesome. Thanks.
    artfvl said:

It’s probably in one of the 2* chests if the description that Kabam Boo gave is correct.
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

Rip
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Tier 3 iron fist, 5* awakening gem is confirmed

My nick fury is extremely jealous
  • NujraNujra Posts: 7
    Did anyone find the 5 star featured crystal
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I don’t believe anybody found it before the event was shut down.
  • NujraNujra Posts: 7
    Nujra said:

Did anyone find the 5 star featured crystal

Did anyone find it
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    artfvl said:

Take the iron patriot path for the featured 5* , though I got another cyclops 🥵
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

F
    Why did you... ugh.