**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mutant Treasure Island Glitch

ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
I have a doubt should I go through the platinum pool path again since I ran through the path before the bug once and wasted my very 1st key and then I had 2 keys one I spent for 5 star featured and one more key is left and IT says I can run through plat pool path to claim the mouth and 8 crystals again

It says I went through that path but says I can still collect them once more
What do you people think should I risk down the path again?

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Shafeeq said:

I have a doubt should I go through the platinum pool path again since I ran through the path before the bug once and wasted my very 1st key and then I had 2 keys one I spent for 5 star featured and one more key is left and IT says I can run through plat pool path to claim the mouth and 8 crystals again

Dont risk it bro. The one week ban might come :(
    You do not understand I guess now the bug is fixed and shows It is claimable
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Shafeeq said:

I did the same thing, I went down it a second time, I looked after my second run and the rewards are gone now so I think its safe.
    Midnite93 said:

It's been fixed that path you can only do once after that if you repeat the path all you will get is some gold or xp if your not level 60 yet

but dude It says I can get once again after the bug update because the chests were converted to path rewards

"the platinum pool I ran through the path before the bug once"
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I remember somewhere Kabam boo said that rewards are reclaimable for the first path you did and after that they will be gone.
    edited September 2020
    Shafeeq said:

Midnite93 said:

It's been fixed that path you can only do once after that if you repeat the path all you will get is some gold or xp if your not level 60 yet

but dude It says I can get once again after the bug update because the chests were converted to path rewards

"the platinum pool I ran through the path before the bug once"
    Yes you can go down it again, I did it
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If you already went down that path and claimed the rewards the only reason to do it again is to try and exploit the rewards by getting them multiple times. Ppl have been getting a week plus ban for exploiting rewards. If that doesn't stop you from running it again I don't know what it will take. Are the chance of getting a few more pieces of plat pool worth your account getting banned for a week or longer? You are the only one who can answer that question. I know I wouldn't risk it. None of the rewards are worth being known as a cheater to my friends and alliance.

I remember somewhere Kabam boo said that rewards are reclaimable for the first path you did and after that they will be gone.

thats exactly what happened when I did it

Shafeeq said:

I did the same thing, I went down it a second time, I looked after my second run and the rewards are gone now so I think it's safe.
    Oh I am confused and don't know is it safe because when I entered the quest after the bug update it said 0/34 items collected
    Then I spent my 2nd key to get 5 star featured and it said 1/34 collected
    I have one more key and it says I can collect :(
    Neotwism said:

If you already went down that path and claimed the rewards the only reason to do it again is to try and exploit the rewards by getting them multiple times. Ppl have been getting a week plus ban for exploiting rewards. If that doesn't stop you from running it again I don't know what it will take. Are the chance of getting a few more pieces of plat pool worth your account getting banned for a week or longer? You are the only one who can answer that question. I know I wouldn't risk it. None of the rewards are worth being known as a cheater to my friends and alliance.

confusing :(
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

I did the same thing, I went down it a second time, I looked after my second run and the rewards are gone now so I think it's safe.
    Oh I am confused and don't know is it safe because when I entered the quest after the bug update it said 0/34 items collected
    I was able to get the rewards a second time after the fix, but its not available for a third, as someone mentioned above one of the moderators said it was ok.

Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

I was able to get the rewards a second time after the fix, but its not available for a third, as someone mentioned above one of the moderators said it was ok.
    oh fine then thanks @Marvel2289
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Neotwism said:

What is confusing? Your asking if you should intentionally try to get the same rewards multiple times even though u know they are supposed to be available just 1 time. That is called exploiting the game or cheating. Your basically asking if it's worth it to try and cheat even though a bunch of ppl have just been banned for doing the same exact thing your wanting to do.
    Neotwism said:

Shafeeq said:

Neotwism said:

What is confusing? You asking if you should intentionally try to get the same rewards multiple times even though u know they are supposed to be available just 1 time. That is called exploiting the game or cheating. You're basically asking if it's worth it to try and cheat even though a bunch of ppl has just been banned for doing the same exact thing you're wanting to do.
    bro, I actually meant it is exploiting or not and I know you can not get multiple times now
    Neotwism said:

Shafeeq said:

Neotwism said:

What is confusing? Your asking if you should intentionally try to get the same rewards multiple times even though u know they are supposed to be available just 1 time. That is called exploiting the game or cheating. Your basically asking if it's worth it to try and cheat even though a bunch of ppl have just been banned for doing the same exact thing your wanting to do.
    It allows you to run the path a second time, then the rewards are gone after that