**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you happy with the recent changes in EQ??

Are you happy with the recent changes in EQ?? 141 votes

No, they were better how they were🤮
43%
the_eradicatorCaboDestro1TendersquadDezz_1JDunk2291TheVyrusOesername123yossVivek_786Wayde0wilsonMonk1Darth_StewieThatGuyYouSaw235DarkSoulDLXThunderGodadknight27lunkgoofCptXXBEaNFLicK5Marvel2289Colonaut123 62 votes
Yes, it made EQ better than before😌
20%
LeNoirFaineantxNig2StarKingRaymundo86PizzabeatReferenceScopeotoe987DarthPhalshadow_lurker22mbracePaulo_PkDjinBeekeeperKill_Grey_I_mgj0630Leathersmw2017Thicco_ModeTheBestinTuakauslacker 29 votes
I always explore 100%, so I don’t really care🤷🏻‍♂️
32%
BendyTheManMythLegendthe_furry_oneAinySpiderCoolsWorknprogressCupidPseudouberBulmktmanveertherealGamesbond90Jedi_HawkeWRIRXva23RamadaDisgruntled_User_123Petusko2811Maddix11gp87ChriissR 46 votes
Any other🙃
2%
Mr_PlatypusRoOOtsSarvanga1_Masterpuff 4 votes

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nah, it negatively affects mid-way and new UC players pretty badly. Great for the UC players closer to Caviler but straight up horrible and hurtful to newer UC players.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Any other🙃
    I’m not a huge fan of the move towards exploration, but Cav EQ was SO fun. And I really enjoyed the 4* objective.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Am happy , shards golds everything shining out makes me hungry . 😜
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    The only thing I don’t like is having to 100% Cavalier for good rewards. Uncollected is a lot better than it was.
  • GoldaGolda Posts: 12
    edited September 2020
    Wow, a lot of people have more time on their hands now a days. That won’t last forever. Some of us really like the game, but don’t have any where near the time to 100%, and I believe completion deserves some kind of reward. So what if they do this to war next? What if act 7 or the next variant is next. Is there any logic any more?
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Any other🙃
    Would have hoped for more rewards.

This month, with the great side event, it may look okay. But if there are just average side events ... you wont getting lot of shards.
  • Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    Before it was an easy way to farm 900 6* shards if u are so close, but now u have to go through the effort to explore it
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I still can’t explore UC because I don’t have the specific counters to certain nodes. I can probably explore the first 2 chapters but the third one will be tough with that magik lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Haven't been able to do UC because of school for about 4 months or so (and some banishment going on). That time, I only had 3 rank 4 5*s: ghost, havok and Angela (don't think havok was even ranked yet, lol), plus a bunch of maxed 4*. Even then, I could still explore because I'd just take a team of my 4* quake and my ghost synergised to annihilate the thing! Spent a fair amount of items either way.

But as of now, I've got about 4 extra rank 4's (and counting), plus my ghost is at rank 5, plus I unlocked and maxed suicides. Going on from here, I don't think I'm gonna have a problem exploring UC again, so the changes are very nice.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I always explore 100%, so I don’t really care🤷🏻‍♂️
    It seems most people who aren't happy are newer uncollected players who now have to explore chapters to get 6 star shards, but at that point of the game you should be concentrating on developing and growing your 5 star roster and not be worrying about 6 stars... To finish act 5 you just need r5 4 stars and r3 5 stars (while r4 certainly helps) and to get cavalier all you need is r4 5 stars (when I did it I had 5 or 6 r4 5 stars I switched around depending on paths and one 6 star... An old school captain marvel)... Enjoy the game where you are at and continue working on being able to explore more and complete more content instead of trying to skip to the end
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Nah, it negatively affects mid-way and new UC players pretty badly. Great for the UC players closer to Caviler but straight up horrible and hurtful to newer UC players.

As someone not close to Cavalier... wrong. It’s actually a lot better. More gold, 1000 6 star shards from the first two chapters (which means i don’t have to deal with the final boss) and path rewards as well.

Very much enjoy
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Any other🙃
    I’ll 100% explore either way, but i find myself less motivated to start uncollected (whilst the champs I need for cav exploration are in war) because there’s no completion rewards.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    If you can't explore the uncollected EQ you don't deserve 6 star or let alone shards
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Since i can't explore 100% final chapter, that's good
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I explore 100% anyway, but I do think it's a good change overall. exploring the first two chapters is probably easier than doing a completion run. it's more paths, but the bosses are always the main problem, and it's almost always the new champs in the third chapter that are the hardest. you get more 6* for exploring the first two chapters than completion of the old one too, even though those new uncollected have no need to worry about 6*