**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alright Cavalier EQ and Omega rush(ik ik, still!?!?)

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Alright @Kabam Miike so after a couple days now I got a couple questions
1. Why is there tier 2 basic iso in cavalier quests? ..... shouldn’t we be seeing at least tier 3-4 iso. I mean dont get me wrong iso is iso, but tier 2 for cavalier difficulty seems like kinda low right?

2. Any updates on the omega selector? Still haven’t received those rewards... not in a rush, but truly am just curious for a time frame, or if its still being worked on.

3. Hope you guys are having a good weekend, especially after a pretty crazy start to this month, so hope everything has cooled down now.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Hi. Guess they made the omega selector being able to select your desired class.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Daddrieda yeah i heard, thats why im kinda curious when ill get that, because i finished before they made it the correct rewards.
    Just waiting thats all haha
    I’m confused? You finished the omega rush and got the catalyst?
    I did but i got the crystal not the selector @Daddrieda

So i got 30k fragments but i formed on t5b, just not the rewards they are rn
    Oh I see. Well that’s unfair!
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Hi. Guess they made the omega selector being able to select your desired class.

This exact same thing happened to me as well. Twice, in fact. First, when I bought the offer. Picked mystic, got cosmic. And again after boss rush. Figured I miss clicked the first time, so chalked it up to me being half awake. But after completing boss rush, I selected mystic again and got cosmic again. Send in a ticket after the second time. Just got the standard response (‘get back to you within 24 hours’) and nothing since. Something is not going right. Hope they acknowledge and solve.

@borntohula i feel that, im sure itll get here, theres no way they don’t take care of it
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah in the very beginning, the rewards were messed up. you'll definitely get em, but kabam seems to have a lot of issues to deal with rn, so itll probably take a while