**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Here my arena grinding journey for Cyber weekend Nov 30

AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
Hopefully with this thread, I can hold my will on spending my units on cav crystal. So the plan is to hoard the unit up to 15k unit. and here we go

Week 1 : start from August 17th till now 1065 unit
source : all 4basic milestones, all 4featured milestones, 6 5featured milestones, dailycard unit, battlechips, solo event and monthly event quest.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    All the best to saving 15/18/21k 👍🏻
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★

If you are grinding arenas, you should save chips rather than using them right away. I see chips as backup units while I grind and save for cyber weekend. Sitting on 10M chips right now, only had to use 2.5M to cover what I needed for July 4.

But to each his own, and good luck to you

Thanks for the tips. I'll update my progression next week. I'll save the chips too.
    xNig said:

Okay master. Congrats for To be in the summoner showdown challenger leaderboard.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah save the chips. Since May I have opened 1 million/1 million and 850k. Pulled 2200 units or more each time.

Good luck!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    honestly, maybe just open the chips during the gold boost then save until cyber Monday

honestly, maybe just open the chips during the gold boost then save until cyber Monday

Does opening the bc in gold boost event affect the gold earned from bc too?

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

Does opening the bc in gold boost event affect the gold earned from bc too?

yes it does
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i believe in a week or so.. we will see a 20% increments in our gold and bc due to that summomer appreciation legend thing, which kabam announced yesterday.
    edited August 2020

Update Week 2 (23 - 29 August)
    Open more than 200k BC and NO UNIT from uncol crystal. All GOLD. Mostly got unit from arena milestone and collected low energy back issue classic quest.

2980 unit

Plan for week 3:
    Gonna purchase summoner sigil (the only i can afford along with 30 days collector unit). Explore normal event quest and back issue classic.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Awesome man, I'm gonna use this as inspiration. I started grinding for cyber monday in july, at 9.5k units now, really tempted to go for the apocalypse cav crystals next month, but will do my best to hold off
    edited August 2020
    Xva23 said:

Awesome man, I'm gonna use this as inspiration. I started grinding for cyber monday in july, at 9.5k units now, really tempted to go for the apocalypse cav crystals next month, but will do my best to hold off

I posted this cause i wanna prove my self that i can hold my will on spending my unit on cavalier Crystal lol. Lets hope prof x/apocalypse crystal wont break our determination for cyber monday. Cheers
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Whats the point of saving the chips? All i can think os saving for gold boost
    edited September 2020
    GagoH said:

Whats the point of saving the chips? All i can think os saving for gold boost

You right, but i'm bot that kind of patient person in saving battlechips lol.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Man yor are awesome. One question for you apprx how much time do you spend each day?? Just ping me while answering. Thanks in advance. @Aztec .
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

xNig said:

Okay master. Congrats for To be in the summoner showdown challenger leaderboard.
    Where do you find this leaderboard?
    Slayerzz said:

Man yor are awesome. One question for you apprx how much time do you spend each day?? Just ping me while answering. Thanks in advance. @Aztec .

Around 3-4 hours a day. I have 60 5stars and 11 6stars. For 4*featured it takes 1 and half day for me to complete all milestone. While the 5* i could only reach 9million milestone with that roster. I play 3 round per day. Morning usually around 5AM, aftre lunch around 12-1 PM and before sleep around 8-9 PM. I also take all milestone from 2* arena and 4*basic. 2 milestone from 3* and unit only from alpha and t4b arena. I open my bc every 20k/2 crystals (i dont know How but it always give me 225 unit couple times around 4-6 times per week). Thats all what i'm doing right now for nov 30. This is my first time doing this thing, before i cant even reach 2k unit cause of cavalier crystal.

Aztec said:

xNig said:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-showdown/
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Aztec said:

Slayerzz said:

Around 3-4 hours a day. I have 60 5stars and 11 6stars. For 4*featured it takes 1 and half day for me to complete all milestone. While the 5* i could only reach 9million milestone with that roster. I play 3 round per day. Morning usually around 5AM, aftre lunch around 12-1 PM and before sleep around 8-9 PM. I also take all milestone from 2* arena and 4*basic. 2 milestone from 3* and unit only from alpha and t4b arena. I open my bc every 20k/2 crystals (i dont know How but it always give me 225 unit couple times around 4-6 times per week). Thats all what i'm doing right now for nov 30. This is my first time doing this thing, before i cant even reach 2k unit cause of cavalier crystal.
    Thanks for info
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

Aztec said:

xNig said:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-showdown/
    Thanks
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I admire your Grind. I use to do alot of arena and I've always put that down to why I've always had a healthy gold stash but I haven't done arena consistently for months & after taking multiple 5* to r5 recently its starting to plumit fast, currently have 11.5 mill and I've not dropped below 10 Mill for as long as I can remember.

I need to get my Grind pants on and get back to doing arena consistently.

Ps
    Good luck with your unit Grind
    Qfury said:

I admire your Grind. I use to do alot of arena and I've always put that down to why I've always had a healthy gold stash but I haven't done arena consistently for months & after taking multiple 5* to r5 recently its starting to plumit fast, currently have 11.5 mill and I've not dropped below 10 Mill for as long as I can remember.

I need to get my Grind pants on and get back to doing arena consistently.

Ps
    Good luck with your unit Grind

Thanks bro. Btw since you're talking about gold usage in ranking up champs, how much approximately we need while rank 5 a 5* from rank 1? I believe i have ever seen it in an info graph from trucos but i cant find it now

Update, started again from october 1st at 7200, today is october 18th here and i'm on 11111 unit. Tempted to do abyss. But i have no aegon. Lets goo to 15000 then