**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does stark spidey need awakening?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Thinking of taking him up. Does he need awakening or is he solid without it? And how much does the awakening help him? Thanks

Does stark spidey need awakening? 29 votes

Yes he needs it to stand out
41%
CiciliatoIamant1Beekeeperpsp742MiStaLovaSneakyWarriorSwarmOfRavensRed_Guardianskinnybruh8796HAVOC6INC_6Sparky9494BrickWad_TD44 12 votes
He’s fine without it
55%
RahultripathiReferenceManav_preet0808DaphboyLegendboy2411playinggameletGhostboytjiechrisfernendezzzZombieZeddSpiderdude729TheDuke899EtjamaMidnite93Lucasjones98FaseehHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 16 votes
He doesn’t need it at all
3%
Kiptonade 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Extra crit rate is always nice, but I think the major aspect is the extra taunt duration across all levels of his sig.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Extra crit rate is always nice, but I think the major aspect is the extra taunt duration across all levels of his sig.

Tried to reply but doesn’t look like my comment was posted, what does taunt do exactly? Thanks
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    He’s fine without it
    I have him at 5*r4 and I have skill AG at the same time, but I didn’t use it on him as I think he works well even without dupe. I would rather save it for NF (Aegon always awakened).
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tried to reply but doesn’t look like my comment was posted, what does taunt do exactly? Thanks
    Taunt increases the chance your opponent would throw their specials. Pretty handy against champs like Hyperion. It also reduces their attack rating, so less block damage (pretty much).
    He’s fine without it
    Tiger360 said:

Reference said:

I have him at 5*r4 and I have skill AG at the same time, but I didn’t use it on him as I think he works well even without dupe. I would rather save it for NF (Aegon always awakened).

Do you mean Stealth spidey bro? He’s the skill one, stark enhanced is the tech one

Oh you are right, my fault for mixing up.Sorry lol.
    For Stark Spidey, I have him at 5*r3 unduped. It also works well without dupe whilst his dupe is great too.
    He’s fine without it
    Once I was thinking to awaken him with Tech AG, yet I finally applied on Ghost after 2nd thought. In fact, suppose I got Tech AG again, I’d tend to use it on Sentinel rather than Stark Spidey.

Tiger360 said:

Taunt increases the chance your opponent would throw their specials. Pretty handy against champs like Hyperion. It also reduces their attack rating, so less block damage (pretty much).
    Oh that’s awesome, going to be useful for getting rid of things rock stacks when he throws a special. Thanks
    Reference said:

Tiger360 said:

Reference said:

Do you mean Stealth spidey bro? He’s the skill one, stark enhanced is the tech one

Oh you are right, my fault for mixing up.Sorry lol.
    For Stark Spidey, I have him at 5*r3 unduped. It also works well without dupe whilst his dupe is great too.
    No worries dude :) I have stealthy too, just took him to rank 4, his utility and damage are pretty sweet

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Go to auntm.ai look under champions.. select Stark Spidey and compare if undupe 5/65 to max sig200 5/65 that way you can have idea if he is better awaken or not... undupe he is still good but once he is awaken and sig200 he is better.. like more damage from the same attack you do when he is undupe..
    psp742 said:

Go to auntm.ai look under champions.. select Stark Spidey and compare if undupe 5/65 to max sig200 5/65 that way you can have idea if he is better awaken or not... undupe he is still good but once he is awaken and sig200 he is better.. like more damage from the same attack you do when he is undupe..

Yeah but I don’t have 200 sigs to put into him, they are all going into Aegon for now, plus I don’t have a gem hence why I was asking is he good unawakened so I can take him up
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I had 3 tech gems and only him rankep as good tech, so was easy choice. But helped me a lot on V3 and 6.3.6 Captain America boss, if you don't have Ghost/Hood synergy he's the best option
    Ciciliato said:

I had 3 tech gems and only him rankep as good tech, so was easy choice. But helped me a lot on V3 and 6.3.6 Captain America boss, if you don't have Ghost/Hood synergy he's the best option

I have Ghost at R5, she's my go to champ, but wouldn't hurt to have a dude like this as backup :P