**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Seeing Red" link node in Speciation (Monthly Quest)

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Im doing the cavalier difficulty and I see the link says the mutants take 50% less bleed damage and they then Convert the bleeds into Prowess when activating a special. This is NOT working correctly. I've went in with Archangel and Domino; both times I've been taking bleed damage and neither time did any of the bleeds purify and convert into prowess. Kabam help

Comments

• Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    yeah same problem!!! I was using omega red and he was not able to change the bleed into prowess..... plz look into this ASAP.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Yeah I didnt notice any of that going on at all with omega red.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It works fine, all of the champions listed have AAR reduction that reduces the chance the bleeds will be converted. I took mags, and used him against non metallic and he converted the bleeds fine, against magnetic he would not.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

It works fine, all of the champions listed have AAR reduction that reduces the chance the bleeds will be converted. I took mags, and used him against non metallic and he converted the bleeds fine, against magnetic he would not.

What part of OR’s kit reduces ability accuracy?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Lormif said:

His death spores
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Lormif said:

His death spores. Also, his tentacle attacks don't trigger defensive ability which is a form of AAR

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

That reduces the opponent’s ability to purify debuffs not his own. The description also says nothing about making contact to get the bonus, just activating the special. I don’t see anything there that should prevent him from getting it. AA I can see. Mags against metal I can see, but not OR.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

That reduces the opponent’s ability to purify debuffs not his own. The description also says nothing about making contact to get the bonus, just activating the special. I don’t see anything there that should prevent him from getting it. AA I can see. Mags against metal I can see, but not OR.
    You have to ignore the pronoun.. All nodes are treated as if they are the abilities of the defending champion, so while the node says the attacker purifies them from themselves it is really the defender that is allowing that purification to happen, therefore you cannot purify them.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

You have to ignore the pronoun.. All nodes are treated as if they are the abilities of the defending champion, so while the node says the attacker purifies them from themselves it is really the defender that is allowing that purification to happen, therefore you cannot purify them.
    I wasn’t even thinking about it that way. It’s a stupid interaction to be sure then. I took your advice and did matador path with OR. Backed off to get rid of of spores and got the prowesses.