**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant treasure island: I already ran the path, but prize is still there

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
So after the ban wave I'm wondering whether I can or cannot collect the rewards that are still there...

So here I'm asking: can I collect those shards?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

this is the path I ran before the event went down. After it went back up, the prize was there again

Comments

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    RU11011 said:

Amms90 said:

So after the ban wave I'm wondering whether I can or cannot collect the rewards that are still there...

this is the path I ran before the event went down. After it went back up, the prize was there again

Yes, you can run that one path again and get the rewards again, if I'm not wrong.
    I think I read this in the post I saw in the video by richtheman but I can't find that post on the forum... don't know which thread to look for
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

RU11011 said:

Amms90 said:

Yes, you can run that one path again and get the rewards again, if I'm not wrong.
    No that's wrong
    Kabam have allocated 5k 6* shards for the Legendary difficulty in this side event
    Re-running this path would allow OP to collect 35k 6* shards, and we all know what would happen next ..

Okay thought it was still bugged
    Looks like you can re-run the path you took before it was paused, once only
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Amms90 said:

RU11011 said:

Amms90 said:

I think I read this in the post I saw in the video by richtheman but I can't find that post on the forum... don't know which thread to look for
    Page 13
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/218545/yo-ho-yo-ho-a-summoners-life-for-me/p13
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I got disagreed because people never read the announcement right, lol.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

RU11011 said:

I got disagreed because people never read the announcement right, lol.

No
    You got disagreed with because the forum is full of trolls
    I heard some dude has a lot of alts and he does this for fun, must be a chick magnet
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★

Amms90 said:

RU11011 said:

Amms90 said:

Page 13
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/218545/yo-ho-yo-ho-a-summoners-life-for-me/p13
    thank you
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    If I am understanding this correctly, that's kind of not fair to those of us who didn't get to make an initial run before the pause.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    I slept a full 8 hours last night and will tonight ... but go ahead and type some more while I do