**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More bans

odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
I hope you guys plan on banning everybody that’s running your bugged quest for multiple rewards right now again. You lay give out bans for people doing exactly the same thing that’s being done now so you better at least keep it consistent

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Mjolinar said:

If the bug is active again and people are running it multiple times again, they deserve a permanent ban for their stupidity.

Agreed, like wtf
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

I hope you guys plan on banning everybody that’s running your bugged quest for multiple rewards right now again. You lay give out bans for people doing exactly the same thing that’s being done now so you better at least keep it consistent

What is the issue? The rewards are not showing up after collected anymore
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    The main point is they need to keep it consistent

odogg9941 said:

The main point is they need to keep it consistent

Why wouldn't they? Honestly, if anyone who didn't get banned went in and abused it, they deserve a ban. Much longer than 7 days.
    Absolutely. But there are people in other forum posts saying I went in and “tested” It for Kabam. No. You don’t work for Kabam you don’t do their testing. They deserve bans also
  • I don't think people deserve to get banned for a bug that was in the game by the game makers. Just take their items away, whatever extra items they got. But ban them? That's preposterous.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Mjolinar said:

If the bug is active again and people are running it multiple times again, they deserve a permanent ban for their stupidity.

Period.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

I don't think people deserve to get banned for a bug that was in the game by the game makers. Just take their items away, whatever extra items they got. But ban them? That's preposterous.

If there is a problem and people get banned, come back, and then exploit it again they deserve to get a perma ban.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited September 2020

I don't think people deserve to get banned for a bug that was in the game by the game makers. Just take their items away, whatever extra items they got. But ban them? That's preposterous.

Why though? Yes the bug was due to the developers, but that doesn't mean it gave them the right or made them exploit it. That was on the individuals who chose to.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

No one should be banned for a mistake on kabams end no matter how many times they get the same rewards. If kabam would’ve done their job right the first time there would be no issues.

@MasterSmoke So if the security alarm and camera's of a shop do not work. You are allowed to steal?

Sure a better job could have been done. It was pretty obvious where the mistake was made. Because they designed the rewards as chests. And chests on their own are designed to respawn every time.

The fact is. It was an obvious mistake and people abused it. If an ATM keeps giving out 100 dollar bills you do not just keep standing there and take it all. You know you will get caught and have to pay for it. Because the money is not yours, nor was it ever meant for you. The same logic should apply to this. Rewards were obtainable in a way that conflicts with the term of service. Thus consequences should be faced.
    I seen news stories of money flying out of armored trucks on the highway & people stop to grab the loot once it’s out of the truck onto the highway it is free game now you can bring ethics into play if you want but everyone isn’t living on the same playing field some folks deserve a break in life every once in awhile why punish em for the workers mistakes??
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Why do you people care ? Like it baffles the mind. Are you really that petty and mean spirited that you want to ruin somebody else’s experience just because you didn’t manage to be lucky enough to spot a Kabam fart early enough ? Honestly this is so sad . When you behave like this you know that you have reached the point where you need to take a step back and read evaluate your life

You do realise people spend actual money on this game. Hundreds of dollars and out there are people exploiting these bugs and getting all those resources for free in a few hours.
    JessieS said:

Why do you people care ? Like it baffles the mind. Are you really that petty and mean spirited that you want to ruin somebody else’s experience just because you didn’t manage to be lucky enough to spot a Kabam fart early enough ? Honestly this is so sad . When you behave like this you know that you have reached the point where you need to take a step back and read evaluate your life

I care because it’s about consistency. They banned ppl for the exact same thing that’s still happening right now so they need to keep it consistent and ban those ppl It’s the right thing to do
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Okay but here is the problem with that. People who aren’t on the forums or YouTube (like a few of my friends) had no clue the bug or ban wave even existed. So to permanently ban them for a less egregious crime than before, and not knowing if they were aware of the previous ban wave is a little bit excessive. I wouldn’t be against a week ban to those players, but much more than that is a bit much.

Okay but here is the problem with that. People who aren’t on the forums or YouTube (like a few of my friends) had no clue the bug or ban wave even existed. So to permanently ban them for a less egregious crime than before, and not knowing if they were aware of the previous ban wave is a little bit excessive. I wouldn’t be against a week ban to those players, but much more than that is a bit much.

I’m not asking for a longer ban just the same week to make it consistent.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

You do realise people spend actual money on this game. Hundreds of dollars and out there are people exploiting these bugs and getting all those resources for free in a few hours.
    So? How does that concern you? You had just as much chance as them to exploit Kabams blunder . Nobody denied you the possibility. If you want to **** at someone **** at Kabam . Instead all you people seem to be intent on bashing other players . It’s just insane

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Against TOS is not good thing, 7 days ban is not the end of the world
This discussion has been closed.