**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LISTEN UP 🚨

ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66 β˜…
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
How about not change the structure so that way we can use initial runs as a way to help us progress and we slowly start going for 100% as our rosters get better why make it so that we have to 100% chapters to get any decent rewards. The Global node made it even more ridiculous. 3 debuffs to do any damage and 3 buffs are just terrible cause it restricts your roster so much. I’m not saying this cause I cant do it because I’ve already done it cause I’m blessed to have Clair and ghost. I’m just not being a selfish bastards like most of the people on here who come in and say it was so easy blah blah blah because they had all the counters. I’m talking about in general not just myself. I’ve done all the variants I find them way easier and more rewarding.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Diss Truck and Buffed Up are 2 of the most annoying nodes EVER
  • ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66 β˜…
    HI_guys said:

Whaaaat said:

Diss Truck and Buffed Up are 2 of the most annoying nodes EVER

If you don't have the right counters yes. It's so much fun though. But won't any chance work for buffed up for to the other aptitude node?
    Look at what you said at first. That proves my point and I feel like since we get no damage for not having 3 buffs or debuffs we should get an attack boss after we do just to compensate for the damage we missed when we didn’t do any

I think the rewards structure in cav difficulty is rubbish as the entire eq stays mostly at the same level of difficulty. So really if you aren't able to complete the eq, neither can you explore it so in no way does it help develop our rosters.

Facts
    Odachi said:

I think the rewards structure in cav difficulty is rubbish as the entire eq stays mostly at the same level of difficulty. So really if you aren't able to complete the eq, neither can you explore it so in no way does it help develop our rosters.

News just in; the new hard difficulty is hard
    The difficulty is okay the rewards are just bad. 100% is pretty hard to do if you don’t have a huge roster. Do you understand that, can you think in general instead of just yourself.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No they can't
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I meant that since the difficulty remains the same throughout, if you can't complete the eq, how can you explore the chapters which gives some decent rewards to grow our rosters. Completion of the eq is then easier than the exploration a 1-2 chapters and since there are no completion rewards, how does it help?

In uncollected difficulty, this is fine as it starts on a pretty easy level for uncollected and scales quickly.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    "Variant #5 is easier with less overall specific requirements" lol, i don't think so because not everyone have a good roster of mystic, spidey or symbiote and caliver buff specific class each chapter, and is much wider buff than variant 5, also the atk value in variant 5 is more than caliver
    I also agree that reward should be buff a bit but said easier than variant 5 is not a good reason
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What an idiotic post by seatin, looks like maybe he’s just losing it and this is some sort of desperate attempt for clicks? Have people stopped watching him?

no no, he has a point. let's just do v5 exploration every month and farm those rewards instead of eq since the rewards are so good.

you straight up cannot compare sq and eq. the old side quests give awakening gems and uceq didn't. burn it to the ground. useless content for sure
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I personally didn't mind it at all, the 4* challenge I did itemless I really wanted a title :/ but thats about it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    I don't have much experience with v5, but is it faster to complete than cav eq? v5 has much more restrictions, and for these progressing players doing cav eq and v5, their rosters are almost certainly more suited to be able to do a cav eq completion run than a v5 completion run due to the champ restrictions,
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah After doing v1-5, this cav quest was a bit underwhelming, but because of the 4* objectives mostly for me. Doing it with a 5* roster was much easier, because i put my resources towards 5* rn. As of rn im skipping the 4* objectives for one
    1. One 5 star generic sig stone in not really and incentive for me to complete it
    2. The best options for the quests, i have at r1 because i dont find myself wanting to use items to rank them up
    But this is the first quest, so it could be champs for next month. And i hope that the 4* team objectives aren't gonna be an every month thing. At least not a whole TEAM...bit again just my thoughts
    Overall, not horrible, but also not too impressed.
    7/10
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    Change the reward structure back to how it was, and add some more 6* shards. That's all it needs imo. It's fun content, but you're not even going to be able to explore the first chapter unless you have a big roster or Endgame levels of skill/experience. Completion is easier than Chapter 1 exploration imo. Fresh or semi-new Cav players are barely benefiting from this event and Endgame players need more 6* shards for exploration. Seatin's opinion not withstanding. No disrespect, but he doesn't speak for me. I don't think his V5 analogy makes sens and this is my opinion alone.