**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It’s all science.

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
5 5* ags crystals in a row. Science. It’s all science. I used 1 on cap iw. And another on quake. For the love of god. Please I beg. End this science curse.

Comments

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Lol.. I never got science and Skill have 3 mutant and 2 cosmic.. Not sure when they will be used. Science is good if you have capiw void ht and few more who have huge benefit on awakening.. Hopefully you get them in future if you don't have
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    The only shot I have to get another gem but science is to 100% labyrinth and hope to god rifts come back with the selector. I think that’s my only hope.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

The only shot I have to get another gem but science is to 100% labyrinth and hope to god rifts come back with the selector. I think that’s my only hope.

And 100% act 5

And 100% act 5
    Act 5 is already 100% sadly...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, can't believe you got so shafted in AG's, that you had to use one on quake....

That is some saddening RNG, lol
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Lol I’m on 2 straight science with nobody to use it on. Might throw one on Cap OG just for the hell of it. I feel your pain
    edited September 2020

Lol, can't believe you got so shafted in AG's, that you had to use one on quake....

That is some saddening RNG, lol

Yeah. I need basically every other class. And when I say I need, I NEED. Awakening one of the champs I hope to awaken would change the game for me.

you should form a hypothesis using the scientific method to help solve the problem

I’ll get back to you on that.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Pulled 5 AG's from the rift event, 3 were mystic. It was irritating
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I can literally use a gem on any class except science. I just used one of my three sciences on Thing. CAIW is already max sig and Void is high sig. idek who else would need it. Maybe SG if I get a ton of science stones after max sigging Thing, or a new champ like Red Guardian