**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newly buffed Magneto Vs AA

MBrotherMBrother Posts: 31
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I just fought newly buffed Magneto with AA and noticed that Magneto lowered AA ability accuracy due to AA being a metal champion. However if we read aa ability it’s read his ability can’t be reduced by his opponent ability.
Thus, my question is why Magneto is able lower AA Ability accuracy. Is that a bug or intentional @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    How do you know his ability accuracy was reduced? What was happening that makes you think this. Just curious as well
  • If his Ability Accuracy is being reduced, then that sounds like a bug, but he will still become magnetized. That's a separate thing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I remember this being an issue back then when the #metal tag was added to Archangel on an update, and then removed from him the update after
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    I dueled him and couldn't parry him; Also couldn't get a neurotoxin on him. I had deep wounds and a poison on him but did not convert them. Seems like a bug then.
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 31

If his Ability Accuracy is being reduced, then that sounds like a bug, but he will still become magnetized. That's a separate thing.

Thanks for the fast response I couldn’t able to parry or put neurotoxin on Magneto.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    No surprise, In the Magneto Testing streams Magneto was bypassing IMIW and Darkhawk’s Abyssal Enhancement that makes them immune to AA modification when they have an armor up active; prevented the charge mechanic from gaining charges when struck.

Here’s a video. You can see many of DH’s abilities failing; auto block, evade, and healing when switching modes.
    https://youtu.be/3Pf5rjw8fvg
    Wouldn’t be surprised if this is universal and people like Mysterio are also affected.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

No surprise, In the Magneto Testing streams Magneto was bypassing IMIW and Darkhawk’s Abyssal Enhancement that makes them immune to AA modification when they have an armor up active; prevented the charge mechanic from gaining charges when struck.

Here’s a video. You can see many of DH’s abilities failing; auto block, evade, and healing when switching modes.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if this is universal and people like Mysterio are also affected.

Neither Darkhawk or Iron Man IW have armour up buffs (Iron Man's armour is passive) so the abyssal enhancement won't affect them. This is working properly
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 31
    ChriissR said:

How do you know his ability accuracy was reduced? What was happening that makes you think this. Just curious as well

Sorry didn’t notice your reply
    Using AA I’m unable to parry (parry showing up on the screen but Magneto not effect by it) Magneto also neurotoxin not applying on him.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Meebleton said:

Neither Darkhawk or Iron Man IW have armour up buffs (Iron Man's armour is passive) so the abyssal enhancement won't affect them. This is working properly
    Both of them gain a permanent armor up buff as part of that Abyssal Enhancement; it’s the whole thing about the tech mini’s in Abyss. It’s also clearly visible in the posted video...
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Update?