**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Champ for Incursions

2»

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Aside from those already mentioned, I like mojo in incursions. Huge fury buff after he’s ramped up. Used OML on my alt the other day, he’s good too. Had the +4% attack for each buff, cornucopia, and +40% fury boost, the 10 furies + 5-10 extra buffs, was doing 10-15k non crits in sector 6.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Morningstar, Hyperion and cmm
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Claire Voyant is a cheat code with perpetual offence. It’s actually stupid. One SP2 will heal you from 5% to 100%, especially with special augmentation. Plus, her SP1’s can crit for over 100k if you hound your hacks correctly. Combined with her immunities, power control and nullify, she’s pretty much the complete package. I’ve beaten Sector 7 room 9 bosses with her while the degen node was still up

That’s how good the regen is
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Cmm. I swear even in sector 7 they don't have enough health for her to properly unleash

50k heavies anyone lmao

She absolutely claps
  • ZensolodabombZensolodabomb Posts: 15
    corvus
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Doom, Corvus, Hype, Wasp, Mysterio, SL, Taskmaster, Ghost, it goes on with more god tier up champions
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    VTD has longevity and has good hacks synergies with the spread of buffs.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Rogue
    Angela
    Hyperion
    Morningstar
  • Vtd!
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Arsoz said:

That green dude that that annihilates

Abomination?
    Joe fix it
  • Ramp up VTD... 10-15 hits and done.. 30-40k pi champs gone
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Angela with buff cornucopia is on a whole other level! I don't even keep track of the numbers, because most of the time, I'm just confounded by the amount of buffs she triggers, and the amount of health she regens if you're lucky. I pretty much finish every zone with at least a 30% net health gain even against 200k health opponents with my rank 4 Angela. Mind you, I've got suicides but no coagulate, so that's amidst the 10% health loss I would suffer each fight! Also, they're dead too quick to even Regen well enough, lol

I use her, ghost and havok in a team. Ghost with perpetual offense is one SP 2 KO in whatever zone you are in! Havok's SP 3 with perpetual offense is something I'mma leave y'all to imagine, lol. Ends all before I can even try to evaluate that attack value on it.

Used Claire once, but didn't have the right setup to really open her up. My connection was extremely poor, so I kept getting disconnected and couldn't enjoy the run. But I can attest to that 5-100% health gain in one SP 2 that @Rockypantherx mentioned.
  • personally i say Corvus... i’ve killed the zone boss with degen active so many times! Duped Corvus is a slayer!
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Nick,Morningstar, and cmm
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    I run suicides and use Nick, CMM and a four star DPXF. Sparkles just shreds everything