**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welp, shell allies are still a thing

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
Currently facing a 47 mil alliance in aw tier 3.... that was in bronze rankings last season😅. I’m not complaining about the matchup as we should expect to be facing tougher matches in t3 and above.
Just making an observation that people are back at trying to work the system and we are only 2 seasons in. If the method this ally uses works well enough to land them in P3 having had easier wars at the start of the season, it would seem the new system is only slightly less broken than the old.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

How is someone going to disagree? You really think a 47 mil ally with nearly 11k prestige decided to just pickup and push war this season? You don’t get to t3 without putting in effort, and you don’t jump there from a brass ranking unless you’re attempting to work the system.

Again, this isn’t a complaint, simply an observation I thought was accurate. If you disagree, I’d be curious as to why you think my assertion is misplaced.

Because you have not shown any evidence of a problem, just a conspiracy theory. Shoot you didn’t even provide even show evidence of the things that’s can be proven, such as the guild, you just expect us to take your word for everything.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    My guess is that last season they did not do war but a match maybe, the good part about this though is that being a “shell” alliance no longer gets you a net benefit because your rating cannot drop and your difficulty is set to your war rating.