**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why the reward structure needs to be changed...

It's clear that most people do not like the new rewards structures for EQ. I 100% am on that boat and here are my reasons as to why:

1. First of all, the new 6 star sig stone crystals are blue. While the structure is fundamentally sound - capable of firmly encasing stones - it is blue. We need more variety in colors. The 6* shards are already blue. Why not hot pink? Or mauve? Even blue-green like a magnanimous ocean offering her schools of stones.

2. Second, the lack of completion rewards. It's a shame that Kabam didn't replace it with a picture or something. Maybe it's just the perfectionist in me, but the pull down menus feel asymmetrical since UC and Cav dont have them.

3. And speaking of asymmetrical, the word "uncollected" is written in a smaller font. Like whaaat!? That ruins the structure and aesthetics of the rewards catalogue

4. And finally, the rewards are presented on a 2D catalogue/pull down menus. Should they be in a sturdier case like a bookshelf or a pyramid? I get that the rewards aren't going to topple over in 2D, but what if we want to see the other side of the crystals? Or rotate the units?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    I wanted this to be something else but I'm glad it's this.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

what could have been better than this? all extremely valid arguments that I believe kabam should listen to and take into consideration
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

what could have been better than this? all extremely valid arguments that I believe kabam should listen to and take into consideration
    Exactly. I'm fed up with the rewards structure. Ive seen better ones at Ikea
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

LOL. so is your stance that they should change it or are you poking fun at those who think it should be changed?

Yes
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lmfao
  • Options

They need to send all rewards to our stashes at the beginning of the month in good faith that we will do the content at some point.

@Jedi_Hawke one of the funniest comments I've seen anywhere in a while hahaha😂