**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinumpool path in epic side quest

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

I am actually curious about this one... Is this path worth it? Those crystals could give some missing pieces too if not then some units. Should I go for this path?

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Go for it, the crystals gave me 270 units, the rewards refresh every day (i assume) and you only need the key once

It was bugged and some have massively exploited it hence the ban wave and fixes but the rewards no longer refresh now and it's a good thing that would severely hurt the game balance lol
    I was mistaken then
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I have a doubt should I go through the platinum pool path again since I ran through the path before the bug once and wasted my very 1st key and then I had 2 keys one I spent for 5 star featured and one more key is left and IT says I can run through platpool path to claim the mouth and 8 crystals again
    Midnite93 said:

It is a nice looking head-piece, better than any other parts. :D

For sure but those units are worth it
    Yeah I got 600 units
    Midnite93 said:

Shafeeq said:

I have a doubt should I go through the platinum pool path again since I ran through the path before the bug once and wasted my very 1st key and then I had 2 keys one I spent for 5 star featured and one more key is left and IT says I can run through platpool path to claim the mouth and 8 crystals again

You can go thru once second time it won't be there all you will get is some gold
    thanks @Midnite93
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    I ended up with 2 of his pics and 420 units from those crystals, well worth the one key.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Got unlucky with the units, and I'm still not sure how all this platpool stuff works.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    I can't WAIT to run the Platpool path, but I'm 2.5k shards away from a 6* basic crystal so it's gonna have to wait
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If you've at least a maxed 4* Warlock or G2099, it should be fine. But then again, I used a R4 5* Warlock and R1 6* Warlock, so that was considerably easier for me.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Go for it OP- I got 360 units and 2 pieces.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Got no pieces, a couple hundred Units. Lol. Still only 2 pieces.