**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bleeeds not converting to prowess. Cavelier quest. Mutant quest

Pmr3Pmr3 Posts: 50
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Is anyone else having it to where none of the bleeds on there mutants are being converted to prowess buffs when activating specials.

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Pmr3 said:

Is anyone else having it to where none of the bleeds on there mutants are being converted to prowess buffs when activating specials.

I think the node interacts with ability accuracy reduction so if you use someone like Omega Red, Archangel, Domino that have aar abilities then the bleeds might fail to convert.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Pmr3 said:

Are you running suicides?
    Pmr3 said:

Pmr3 said:

I think the node interacts with ability accuracy reduction so if you use someone like Omega Red, Archangel, Domino that have aar abilities then the bleeds might fail to convert.
    That may be what it is. I’ve had issues with those three but I also did some where sunspot didn’t convert I believe.
    Did you happen to parry with sunspot before launching the special? Asking because im 90% sure there is a mastery that gives aar on parries.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    I reported this bug on launch day. No response yet from Kabam
    Pmr3 said:

Pmr3 said:

Pmr3 said:

That may be what it is. I’ve had issues with those three but I also did some where sunspot didn’t convert I believe.
    Did you happen to parry with sunspot before launching the special? Asking because im 90% sure there is a mastery that gives aar on parries.
    I’m sure I probably did. I mean you’d think as it’s written any special used by any mutant turns to prowess but I guess not.
    yeah them being affected by aar doesnt make sense by it is what it is i guess
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Pmr3 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @kabam Boo can we get an update on this. I’m tired of all my mutants just dying because they aren’t converting any of the bleeds to prowess like the buff says

It is aar
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    You need Omega Red. If you dont have him lol good luck
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    short answer. it's the ability accuracy reduction by those champs. Angel, Domino especially. BUT it shouldn't be that way. this game and its nodes always seem to get around in loopholes ... passives versus debuffs .. buffs that only apply to ability and not nodes .. 5% this when it's actually 100% etc.

the node doesn't say oh by the way this only applies to champs without AAR .. if they designed it that way, then they need to start using better descriptions on these nodes so we're not left guessing what they meant or searching through the terms of use trying to find out how all of these things interact with each other.

sorry just my rant. but often times when you read a node's description and expect it to perform the way that it reads, it doesn't and you're left losing a path or fight or whatever when some clear and defined descriptions could alleviate the issue.

posts like these are far too common. so we definitely need better descriptions on some of these nodes and how they interact with abilities. not every summoner in the game is versed in the intricate details of abilities and nodes and samba dances.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    bring domino

Pmr3 said:

Lormif said:

Pmr3 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @kabam Boo can we get an update on this. I’m tired of all my mutants just dying because they aren’t converting any of the bleeds to prowess like the buff says

It is aar
    I know this but it doesn’t say anywhere in the node that this should prevent the bleeds from converting I’ve literally had like 2 fights that I’ve got prowess on. An I only have one lane left.
    Where does it ever say something is affected by AAR? If something is NOT affected by AAR it will say that, but otherwise you must assume that AAR will affect it.
    Bboychobo said:

bring domino

domino is decent, but not if you want the prowesses because she affects AAR so much.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    As somebody who plays Domino a lot (she was my first r5) I can say that her AAR harms her against some nodes. Two examples are her not gaining a bar of power when the opponent launches a special attack with the Matador node. Also, against the node that the red Magneto has in V3 (where your attack decreases with each hit until you land a heavy attack) sometimes I'd land a heavy and the charges wouldnt get taken off of my opponent.
  • It really should have stated that AAR would negatively effect this though.
  • It's not a bug it just wasn't thought out properly. The bleeds were too potent unless you had OR/Magneto and AAR basically turns off the node so the only champs it really works with are ones like Beast etc. who are dead from bleed damage by the end of the first fight anyway.

It really should have stated that AAR would negatively effect this though.

can you name a node that says AAR will negatively affect it?
  • Lormif said:

It really should have stated that AAR would negatively effect this though.

can you name a node that says AAR will negatively affect it?
    I can't, but that isn't really the point. Each map had a class specific node that could be helpful if you brought the right class and more if your brought the right champ. Others have said it as well, this one wasn't thought out right and it lead a lot of people to believe it was bugged. I personally didn't think of the AAR until I saw this thread. I just think the description should be changed to help explain that to people who don't see this thread or visit the forums
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Nakuul said:

Or make it not affected by AAR at all. Simple fix.

that's the Utopia we'll never see.